Torment: Tides of Numenera (Linux, Mac, Windows, Xbox One, PS4)

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I can say this easily, this is the most overwhelming game I've ever played in my life. It is so dense and there is so much going on and so much to read. It will probably take me half a year to finish and beat this

Just started yesterday. Super text heavy. The atmosphere is not like any other game. So far recruited the party members I wanted and doing the side quests first. Been playing for hours and only had 2 battles. So many ways to get around battling through skill checks. Just spread em out throughout your party​

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just started yesterday. Super text heavy. The atmosphere is not like any other game. So far recruited the party members I wanted and doing the side quests first. Been playing for hours and only had 2 battles. So many ways to get around battling through skill checks. Just spread em out throughout your party​
Yeah I've played maybe 3-4 hrs and I've found my way around every battle so far. Ain't p*ssy or nothin. I just always enjoyed finding a way around fighting in games. Like when you get Saren to kill himself in ME.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Yeah I've played maybe 3-4 hrs and I've found my way around every battle so far. Ain't p*ssy or nothin. I just always enjoyed finding a way around fighting in games. Like when you get Saren to kill himself in ME.

Who you got in your party?​

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Comes with the physical map and the soundtrack on cd

VcnKtDZ_d.webp

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
This game is fire but sadly will be overshadowed by all the big titles dropping around this period. A few years from now in the bargain bin fukk Bois will pick it up and rant and rave about how amazing it is but it will be to late.

Daps
This game is fire but sadly will be overshadowed by all the big titles dropping around this period. A few years from now in the bargain bin fukk Bois will pick it up and rant and rave about how amazing it is but it will be to late.

It may have dropped at a bad time but even if it had released some other time it would still be a niche release

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is one of the most interesting games I’ve ever played. I love the world, the concept, the characters, and the writing to the point where it feels overwhelming. I’m playing this and Solasta at the same time so it’s crazy how I’ll spend 2-3 hours playing Solasta in a single session but I’ll play Torment for an hour but will be thinking about it at random throughout the day.

The moment to moment gameplay doesn’t suck me in but I can’t stop thinking about the characters, the interactions, the cool ways to handle or fail situations, and even the ways they de incentivize combat while building progression through the proper use of your stat pools.