Top Xbox issues according to Xbots.

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Other than no AAA games, I’m talking about Sony’s bytch ass too :ufdup:, there needs to be a family plan for Gamepass.

fukk a dvr and Japanese games :stopitslime:, I’ve got a PS5 for that :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Mike809 you missed this tid bit

It's clear that Microsoft still has some work to do to fully repair the perception that it can't meet Sony's PlayStation platform on raw quality. They've had a large range of positive wins last year, with more award nominations than any time in recent memory. Flight Simulator, Age of Empires IV, Forza Horizon 5, and Halo Infinite were all well received, and continue to bring people to the platform who may have never considered Xbox before. That being said, games like God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, Ghost of Tsushima, and others on PlayStation just seem to still be at a level of quality Xbox hasn't been able to reach yet, despite the variety that Microsoft is putting out.

:rolleyes:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:mjlol:

Graph should be 1 color and just say no new games worth playing.

:mjlol::mjlol:

O ya obligatory butt buttttt buttttt Halo
they'll counter you with forza horizon 4

i mean....5
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Achievements and DVR they already working on. I am hearing they will finally revamped those. Jap support will be hard even though they have Jap developers now. Japan really only support Japan.

First party is fixed this year and in the future.

Final Fantasy XV for example most likely sold more on PlayStation by a wide margin compared to Xbox. Kingdom Hearts surely is the same way, only to a much bigger degree since the Xbox versions came a lot later. Final Fantasy XIV isn't on Xbox either, but I heard apparently they're working on a version. And Genshin Impact, while not Japanese, is PlayStation and PC/Mobile. Persona... I don't have to say a word.

There were a couple of Xbox JRPGs back in the day on the 360, but they never sold well at all, even though I heard they were really good (some of them of them coming from the same studio: Mistwalker). It's understandable to want more Japan support on the Xbox, but PlayStation has been a JRPG machine for a long time. Developers would have to start putting more games on there, and seeing the numbers of who's buying what, I can see why they might not see the point. There's the multi-platform releases, absolutely, but with Square seemingly keeping a lot of their big games strictly PlayStation this era (or at least giving them 'timed-exclusive' rights) it seems clear that they're not taking the Xbox base into consideration when putting games out now.

For this to change, Japanese developers would have to drop bangers so good on Xbox that people have no choice but to tune in. And that's a risk in itself.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Achievements and DVR they already working on. I am hearing they will finally revamped those. Jap support will be hard even though they have Jap developers now. Japan really only support Japan.

First party is fixed this year and in the future.

What's the issue with achievements??

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My issues are gamedvr issues. I really wish they supported better game video studio and allowed you to natively make some great highlight reels.

I remember making this on some mcguyver shyt with the kinect.

We are talking early Xbox one days.

How the fukk is it impossible to make good clips now?!:martin:

Also, twitch integration. I truly miss Mixer because of how quick it was to set up a your stream.

Cross gen play... Maybe that is more on the developer like nether realm. Still can't be in a fukking king of hill with my brehs from series consoles and Xbox one. That's so fukking stupid. Me and my brehs @Jparker @Mad Good Dro would still be playing it to this day
to-this-day-all-day.gif

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bruh u can walk straight up into the store and cop one. Most people got they kids that shyt for Christmas.
You can walk in the store and cop SEVERAL of them bytches because nobody wants the series S:gucci: tf wrong with you

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
What's the issue with achievements??

Fans were complaining that it was outdated and needed improvements like how PS has trophies for completion and different levels.

One of the Microsoft heads on Twitter said that they were already looking into this and will make changes for the future.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You can walk in the store and cop SEVERAL of them bytches because nobody wants the series S:gucci: tf wrong with you

Nobody wants the Series S but it's been the best seller in America and UK for December. It is the reason Sony is only ahead 2 to 4 million in total sales.

Yall gotta stop living in the fanboy fantasy world