Top Most Untrustworthy Celebrities

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Billy Porter. There’s just something about his demeanor and the way her carries himself. It’s not even about him being gay, because I know of some gay dudes that are thorough. He just seems like he can’t be trusted. The type to identify as gay and democrat before Black. Almost like he’ll sell out his own people (and himself) for LGBT and political purposes. I could be wrong about him though.

who-is-billy-porters-husband-adam-smith.jpg

I can’t forget about Terry Crews, neither. No explanation needed. I used to be a fan of his too, up until we starting seeing his shenanigans.

TC_Headshot

Last edited:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Pretty much any celebrity or public figure that is allowed on the mainstream is untrustworthy. The opposition would never allow somebody that's going to go against the grain to have a platform. It's status quo or bust.

Like a Shannon Sharpe

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
image.jpg

THIS MUTHA fukkA HERE!!!!

I remember back in the olden days, when I was bussed out to a magnet program/AP middle school. It was the first time I had been around white people. There was this litlle preppy prick of a white kid named Will. Reminds me of this a$$hole above. My One regret before being kicked out for (disiplinary reasons) was not kicking his ass and stomping is lil baby teeth out.

Whenever I see white men who even resemble this asshat, I know not to trust they racist, trustfund, cowardly asses. I wish I could get a one time get out of jail free card so I could put the 45 LC to the dome of dudes like this.

All because of that kid Will in middle school.

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol: why?

Trey Songz should be number 1 on the list. :mjlol:

Usher Raymond:mjlol:

Soulja Boy:mjlol:

Ray J more trustworthy than these dudes:francis: