Top Most Played Games stats needs to be more in depth for consoles

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On Xbox Live currently you can see the top 50 most played games currently. That's cool.

On PSN I don't think that feature exists. I believe there's a "Top Games" section on PSN but that just seems to be rankings based off rating and new releases.

The best standard is currently Steam. Steam has IN DEPTH stats and lets you see concurrent players for EACH game with stats by month and whatnot.

This is good for those times where you want to buy a game but don't know if it's still active and with info like this you can ascertain if you'll find matches easily since all you need is a good player count in the thousands at the bare minimum.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well, isn't it "Games" from Live from PS broadcast basically top most played games?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, isn't it "Games" from Live from PS broadcast basically top most played games?
Nah, that's different. That's just showing how many people are watching a stream. Popular games, especially new ones will be streamed and thus have more viewers.

I'm talking about concurrent players. The exact number of people actually in game playing.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, that's different. That's just showing how many people are watching a stream. Popular games, especially new ones will be streamed and thus have more viewers.

I'm talking about concurrent players. The exact number of people actually in game playing.

True.

What were Xbox Live most played games?