Top Gun: Maverick is getting critical praise

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
Aside from Bloodsport, Ghost Bussems 2 and Coming to America... this is the only film in that tier of cinematic excellence that I've seen as many times as my age (if not more).

Dudes really came into this thread to either bash cruise or the og Top Gun (both of which is a social fough paw... naughty!).

But that's okay.

Irregardless... didn't see that they pushed this back to May 22 from December of this anos... but i'll take it.

As a breh turning 40 this month... this is the greatest gift I could ever ask for (well, that and a deadstock casio ca52w-1 calculator watch, but I've got that cumming in the mail).

I could dieds next month and not even care... as long as I get to see this movie (got my flight jacket, aviators, dog tag ready... seeing this flick is the only way i'll leave my mama's attic :ohlawd: ).

Man, wouldn't that be funny if i passed away in a horrible car accident next month! Ain't tryna sir jinx myself. Ooop! Too late.

Haha. That would be quite a swan song to sing.

(and you could go back to this post if you don't see me around here any more.... only way i'll stop posting).

*leaves thread bumping "Playing With The Boys" *no pedo**

"I don't wanna be obsessed WITH MY DESIRES!!!!!!"

:ohlawd:

Gawt damn i'm so elatedly stoked for this flick.

Fukk me, brehs.

Fukkk me real good... cuz i'm going in hot.

MAKE ME DROOOOLLLL!!!!!!!

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We already know Tom Cruise did his thing. Favorite actor next to Denzel for me.
We already know the military did their thing. The flight scenes are going to be insane.

The soundtrack must slap for it to be a true sequel:

I heard a snippet of Lady Gaga ballad so we're off to a great start.

Only thing that is really missing and I'm upset we're not going to get is the classic Nintendo game.

Gonna try and watch this in San Diego opening weekend because those fighter jets do their every now and then over the city.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not trying to get my hopes high but top gun is one of my all time movies and cruise is my fav actor
These reviews ain’t helping :damn:
All I expect it is it to be good enough he rarely misses on movies so I’ll be satisfied with that alone

he already got me waiting for both of the last mission impossible movies Jesus

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
it is funny seeing this man in a O-6 billet acting like the worlds greatest pilot

O-6s aint lead combat missions in damn near 10 years :mjlol: