Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
1. Bad Boys
2. Life
3. Thin Line
4. Blue Streak
5. Nothin to Lose.

On a side note, people shytted on National Security, but I never thought it was as bad as people made it out to be, I mean the plot was shyt but Martin and Steve Zahn had a good chemistry.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
How much leeway do we get? If we do any movie he's been in he has a classic list.. If not :usure:

I'd do

Bad Boys
Life
Thin Line
Nothing to Lose
Blue Streak

I fukk with National Securitu too
Even his not so great movies are watchable

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Bad Boys 1 and 2. Life and Nothing to Lose definitely should make the list. And for the last one i would have to say A thin line. With honorable mention to Blue Streak. Martin could have gotten as big or bigger than Will Smith if he wouldn't have let his personal demons take over his life. Still think his show could have went a couple of more years if he didn't really think Gina was his woman and he could have her at his whim.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
In no particular order

Bad Boys
Thin Line Between Love and Hate
Life
Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins
Blue Streak

Honorable mention

Boomerang

only reason it's not higher is because he didn't have a bigger role

Last edited by a moderator:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Bad Boys 1 and 2. Life and Nothing to Lose definitely should make the list. And for the last one i would have to say A thin line. With honorable mention to Blue Streak. Martin could have gotten as big or bigger than Will Smith if he wouldn't have let his personal demons take over his life. Still think his show could have went a couple of more years if he didn't really think Gina was his woman and he could have her at his whim.

I don't think he wanted that TV show to continue. I think at that point he wanted to try to spend his time making movies.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
If Martin and Gina didn't have personal issues the show def would of had a few more seasons.

Not to mention he wants to get back into TV but CBS didn't pick up the pilot.

Martin Lawrence Pilot Not Picked Up By CBS: Report

From a financial/career perspective it was best for him not to have any more seasons of Martin. After he got done with that he was able to become a certified big time movie star. It's next to impossible to become a true movie star while being in a TV show at the same time.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
1. Bad Boys
2. Life
3. Thin Line
4. Blue Streak
5. Nothin to Lose.

On a side note, people shytted on National Security, but I never thought it was as bad as people made it out to be, I mean the plot was shyt but Martin and Steve Zahn had a good chemistry.

National Security might be my favorite Martin movie. nikkas was prolly bytchin over that black/white thing. nikkas can be very sensitive. :smh:

Racked Up

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hard to put em in order yall listed most of em....
yall didn't like this tho??
Whats_the_worst_that_could_happen_ver1.jpg