Top 5 American State Capital Cities

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
from someone who lives in Denver and frequents Boulder...yeah fukkin right :heh:

you must be on some hiking/outdoorsy type shyt

All you have downtown is some bars, stores that close at 7 and a bunch of fukkin' weirdos. What exactly is so great about downtown? :fukkthis:

Edit: I forgot to mention sitting at traffic lights for two minutes, every block.

KlinicalCynic

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High
All you have downtown is some bars, stores that close at 7 and a bunch of fukkin' weirdos. What exactly is so great about downtown? :fukkthis:

Edit: I forgot to mention sitting at traffic lights for two minutes, every block.

yeah, not quite...but you really just described Boulder :leostare:

Boulder does have cute college chicks and good weed though :ehh:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
yeah, not quite...but you really just described Boulder :leostare:

Boulder does have cute college chicks and good weed though :ehh:

I don't see you disputing my statements. :manny:

Restaurants/bars: Boulder > Denver

Traffic: Boulder > Denver

Scenery: Boulder > Denver

KlinicalCynic

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High
I don't see you disputing my statements. :manny:

Restaurants/bars: Boulder > Denver

Traffic: Boulder > Denver

Scenery: Boulder > Denver

i did dispute it...i said "yeah fukkin right :heh:"

but i'm not gonna waste time back-and-forthing with someone who thinks boulder > denver...if thats how you feel, cool...you're probably young, white, and you obviously like pretentious yuppies, weirdo hippies, druggies, and dumb ass drunk college kids. I'm past the college town scene breh...i'm a city guy so i'll be in Denver

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
i did dispute it...i said "yeah fukkin right :heh:"

but i'm not gonna waste time back-and-forthing with someone who thinks boulder > denver...if thats how you feel, cool...you're probably young, white, and you obviously like pretentious yuppies, weirdo hippies, druggies, and dumb ass drunk college kids. I'm past the college town scene breh...i'm a city guy so i'll be in Denver

You should go to some other major cities. You'll come back and realize how wack Denver is.

KlinicalCynic

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High
You should go to some other major cities. You'll come back and realize how wack Denver is.

I consider Denver a mid-major city, but you could be right...i could definitely stand to travel around more and experience some other cities :ehh: I'm tryna hit a few places this summer, but for now, i'm eating good in denver and it suits me fine :manny: