TOP 3 illest Coli Signatures you have ever read :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
This one has probably stuck with me the most throughout the years. I even quoted it during a discussion with a couple co-workers a week ago.

it grabs your spirit dont it? we can all be guilty of expecting all types of things but it is actually rotten.

must have been a wise poster.

+ and your sig is dope too, like a tarantino quote.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
it grabs your spirit dont it? we can all be guilty of expecting all types of things but it is actually rotten.

must have been a wise poster.

+ and your sig is dope too, like a tarantino quote.

If you click on mine, it takes you to a bunch of old Too Short videos lol

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Nah, it’s not from too short, but it’s not from me either. Can’t even remember where i got it from it’s been so long

oh.

sounds like some thing you would hear in them gangster joints in the movies, some guy ritchie and tarantino like quote. :russ:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
That's me! :blessed:
I keep thinking maybe I shouldn't spoiler it but I did that for fun and to add a surprise.

Edit: I forgot to mention the sig (I think @Luke Cage has it) that is a quote by @Coco Loco - "To fukk around is human, to find out is divine". I love that quote and use it all the time these days. Other people seem to like it too and people think I'm the funniest person in the world for saying it. I don't know why, but I'll take it. :russ:

It's one of my favorite things to say. Mfs truly love to find out the hard way lmaoooo. Shout out to @Luke Cage