TOP 3 illest Coli Signatures you have ever read :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
you know when you are scrolling past a poster and you see his signature its normally a funny or insightful quote, whats the Top 3 you can remember thinking thats ill.

3. please tell me why a man can not survive inside the belly of a whale? :russ:

2. entitlement is the disease :ohhh:

1. sentiments swindle the sword. :banderas:

^ that poster never said where the quote was from, i think he might have made it up himself and as an admirer of great writings and literature. that is a wonderful quote because its so so true about life. dont let them kill you softly, for sentiments swindle the sword ... out to deceive you. what a quote :salute:

can you remember any nice signatures that had you thinking or laughing? lol. :feedme:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
"Only dirt you done with Mexicans is clean toilets, breh"

lol but the one i quoted from you below is a deep science, i hope you mean all that FBA ADOS tariq separation nonsense.

fillerguy said:

It wild how they dont see it but it makes sense. We've adopted the mannerisms and rhetoric of our white opressors when talking about non-American blacks. It took a few hundred years but we're truly American now:smile:

:wow:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you donโ€™t know God
Supporter
Daps
none, not a single one.:scusthov:

ive had to put a breh on ignore because his shyt was soo fukking annoying.... ALL signatures are for attention whoring fakkits, especially ones that worship the said poster like @Rozay Oro
The two Rozay posts in my signatures are referring to Rick Ross not me.

Donโ€™t have a sense of humor brehs

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
"we dont allow fakkits in drake threads"

the one where someone, i think it was the guy with the yellow fever thread on jbo talking about "would you rather have 1 dikk in you, or 100? ill take one"

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I been hurting for like 2 years straight so when I read breh post I had to sig it :wow:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
Also the one about chin checking a cac :mjlol:

i thought so bytch . nikka yo name Peter Parker and you got a wrestlin avi , stay in yo place. YOU are the cac. Hop on FaceTime then so I can put this .40 to yo face . nikkas got me fucced up. Too old??? mf you watch WRESTLING , i stopped watching wrestling when i was 11. I know you soft. And i can ban bet that you own 0 firearms. Just cuz u a square suburb mf that aint never been around hood nikkas dont mean im perpetrating ... just means you a cac c00n . I'd victimize yo mark ass

Last edited:

KingsOfKings

๐•„๐•’๐••๐•๐•š๐•“ ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐”พ๐• ๐•’๐•ฅ
Daps
Oh this about to get good