Top 20 most profitable films of 2016 (According to Deadline)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Movie Profits | Deadline

sGHNpqf.png

uniSTI3.png

Vr6MaOW.png

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
a) wouldn't have thought Central intelligence was that expensive b) didn't think it made that much
c) see a couple of that cheap dudes movies up on there purge, conjuring 2
Kind of crazy to think that deadpool and life of pets had better ROI than Rogue One

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
a) wouldn't have thought Central intelligence was that expensive b) didn't think it made that much
Kind of crazy to think that deadpool and life of pets had better ROI than Rogue One
I'm sure these aren't 100% accurate but,the razor thin margins on some of these insane.

The return on such huge investments is :hubie:

Civil war 631 million in costs :merchant:

And these are the most profitable :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Rock and Kevin Hart got big ass salaries

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
god that list makes 2016 seem like such an ass year since only one of my favorite movies is on it and just barely.

thanks for posting though

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
The Conjuring 2 made profits like that :scust:

That shyt was hot garbage

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Come on Mike, I thought you wanted to be above the fray? Unless you were faking? lol

I didn't call out any sets (except the coli accountant-set) :hubie:

BvS was just the biggest example, in that list, that I could remember being :francis: at some of these kinds of arguments. If the same was said about other movies in that list I also would've called them out :yeshrug:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hmm. If I'm running a hollywood studio I'm putting out as many animated films as I can. Those things make a ton of money.
Yeah, but if you do that you are gonna end up saturating the market. You're gonna end up messing yourself up. Diversifying is still the best may to get maximum profits, as that list shows.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I didn't call out any sets (except the coli accountant-set) :hubie:

BvS was just the biggest example, in that list, that I could remember being :francis: at some of these kinds of arguments. If the same was said about other movies in that list I also would've called them out :yeshrug:
OK, but by the same token there are mountain of a Billy to a Billy and a half predictions in the BvS thread. But we'll let that slide due to excitement over the production.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
OK, but by the same token there are mountain of a Billy to a Billy and a half predictions in the BvS thread. But we'll let that slide due to excitement over the production.

Box office predictions aren't nearly the same thing tho.

One is a simple figure anyone can name.

The other takes indepth knowledge and insider details that the average person simply doesn't have access to.

It's like album sales (physicals), anyone can guess at album sales but once we start talking about what rappers actually earn from an album I'm :whoa: at anyone who claims to know the details.