Top 10 reasons why Gucci mane is better than Nas.

Tilesp4p

All Star
Daps
Come on my nikkas...im a Nas Stan from New York...then I moved to the south in like the 8th grade....thats when I heard my first gucci mane mixtape :blessed:...it was nothing ive ever heard before..the Gawd Guwop blessed me with tales of "whippin babies" and "flippin chickens" :gladbron:....but I will never understand why people cant like both...why cant I stan the Gawd Nasir Bin Olu dara and the Gawd Wop!! Why cant I praise Nas for giving Jay potent ether..and Wop for giving Jeezy "the truth" no matter how much it hurt... *siiigh* come on my brehs, no more Stan wars. :wow:

MarioDaDon

The Don Aka The Educator
Daps
I mean NY already solidified their mark in hip hop so were straight & if you wanna get technical Nas out here getting endorsed by Hennessy still seeing revenue with his prior projects while Gucci currently serving a 3 year bid for acting like a baboon so who really lost ? :umad:

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
I mean NY already solidified their mark in hip hop so were straight & if you wanna get technical Nas out here getting endorsed by Hennessy still seeing revenue with his prior projects while Gucci currently serving a 3 year bid for acting like a baboon so who really lost ? :umad:
Y'all last good artist is 50 and he completely destroyed NY and it will never be the same after him, Gucci is a legend and done more for hip hop than Nas aka fake thug

Last edited:

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
:mjlol: never heard a Gucci Mane track, never want to.

cTOWm1E.png