Took the family to See Wonder Women

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I have all girls and wonder women has always been big in my house, for some reason everyone relates wonder women to the women of the house...so everyone always wants to be wonder women!!

The movie is almost three hours long

We saw it in 3d and D-box (moving seats)
For everyone paid over 120 dollars not including popcorn and drinks!!!

My rating is a 10/10 great movie

D-box (moving seats): if you can afford it at 23 dollars per ticket, this would be the way to see it with 3d for the full exprience, I'd not, the movie is still worth while, the moving seats adding another dimension to the exprience especially during action scenes.

3d: The 3d was amazing, there is alot objects popping out of the screen, one time wonder women hit a guy so hard he flew out the screen!!

Storyline: The storyline was great, their was humor but not too excessive like Marvel does, adult content regarding jokes..lol, this was not a male bashing movie or a super feminist empowerment movie, her male counter part was arguably the hero of the movie as much as she was.

The casting was perfect, I would like wonder women to be a little more "developed", aside from that everything was on point and her action scenes were believable.

In comparison to other super hero movies I would rank this ahead of Captain America 1, and on par with Captain America 2 the winter soldier.

Chris pine who also plays "captain kirk" almost stole the show, this is some of his best work.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Dude said on par with Winter Soldier....

giphy.gif