Took some working Esse's to Home Depot for supplies, some broke ass nikka was hating on them cause he can't build shyt.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
:pachaha: I figured when I used that word in the other thread someone was going to take it and run with it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Hustled up a bunch of essays to take to Home Depot in a few Charter buses, finna get them hired for the lows. Literally 7.40$ an hour. They do great work.

Why was some lame ass nikka staring aggressively looking mad as hell that he couldn't build a house with a bunch of street nikkas.

Don't be mad. I choose to be the @Voice of Reason in situations like this. Just go get some essays and pay them less. Hater ass nikkas smh.

So you took a bunch of paper to Home Depot? :dahell: why?

You was writing a manual about construction?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hustled up a bunch of essays to take to Home Depot in a few Charter buses, finna get them hired for the lows. Literally 7.40$ an hour. They do great work.

Why was some lame ass nikka staring aggressively looking mad as hell that he couldn't build a house with a bunch of street nikkas.

Don't be mad. I choose to be the @Voice of Reason in situations like this. Just go get some essays and pay them less. Hater ass nikkas smh.
Iā€™ll assume his hairline was clearly not ADOS:lupe: