Took em like 6 years but the Xbox Dashboard is finally on FLEEK

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

I feel they hit that perfection point a long time ago and then never stopped changing their mind. Everything was instant, can't beat that. Could open multiple apps, even games (arcade and retail) and it would save your state. Now my Xbox loses its state of I open 2 or 3 things. This new dashboard will be altered in 6 months and in 24 months time will likely be completely different again.

Do I like the new look? Yes and no. It's better than what they have now. It's a start

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Too bad they Goin on 10 years and still haven't fixed exclusive games....
q5sEcV5.png

:lolbron:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Never was a fan of the dashboard, but on the flip side I never spend a lot of time in it. I'm hoping the responsiveness is as good as they're acting like it is though.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Never was a fan of the dashboard, but on the flip side I never spend a lot of time in it. I'm hoping the responsiveness is as good as they're acting like it is though.

They say that about every iteration is the thing. Can't trust the words, gotta use it firsthand.

EDIT: Fired up the new store, still kinda clunky when you transition between rows on an XB1S. The app menus themselves are smooth though. Guess they need better asset streaming/caching to iron that out.

Last edited:
Daps
I feel they hit that perfection point a long time ago and then never stopped changing their mind. Everything was instant, can't beat that. Could open multiple apps, even games (arcade and retail) and it would save your state. Now my Xbox loses its state of I open 2 or 3 things. This new dashboard will be altered in 6 months and in 24 months time will likely be completely different again.

Do I like the new look? Yes and no. It's better than what they have now. It's a start
yeah u just reminded me how I can turn my xbox on and resume a game right where I left off