Too many blacks showed up at white pool party so neighbors called the cops

tmonster

Superstar
Daps

that anti-protest poster is disquietingly petty
it seems to me that
-racists believe in lying or saying anything to get their way
-they believe in using anything to intimidate people out of calling them out, including the threat of violence...just for calling them out (notice the "lock and load" phrasing in the poster)

I am starting to think that racists are first sociopaths who just found a chill spot to do sociopathic shyt under the whiteness banner because this country has a designed legacy that caters to them

PS: why is there video of two white women attacking a black minor female, supported by witness testimony and I have heard of no call for their arrests yet?:dwillhuh:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
You really believe that's it?

Well here is one of the girls I guess
11190869_1621299254781232_466648567_n.jpg
gZWgegt.png

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You really believe that's it?

Well here is one of the girls I guess
11190869_1621299254781232_466648567_n.jpg
Oh definitely. These racist cave bytches blood was boiling seeing all these young tight attractive teen black girls in bikinis. I can only imagine the jealousy of looking at them then look down at fat rolls on a pale white boy, with red burns all over it :scust:

:pachaha:

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
If I was like them I'd start killing white people and Id be able to get away with it.
Nope. Think harder. That statement didn't even make logical sense.

What you're speaking about is external factors that allow CACs to get away with the fukkshyt that they do. Never mind the fact that over the last 100 hundred years, CACs ability to brutalize blacks has severely diminished (compare living today with living in 1905; still got a long way to go tho).

On an individual level ( which is all that matters) your mental approach to dealing with oppression is exactly the same as the oppressors. That is hating every single individual of the opposite group regardless of the few who hate their kind and what they do as much as you do.

YOURE NOT GOING TO WIN WITH THIS MENTALITY. LIFE IS CHESS NOT CHECKERS.

And I'm telling you, this type of mentality will turn some of your biggest potential allies against you and also give your enemies more ammo to use against you, but if you like giving your enemy jewels than you're a dumb fukk like i originally stated.

This is all about melanin which is much deeper than just skin color (the most shallow aspect of it).

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
you never invite more than three black people to any party :manny:, white people just got too much hate in they blood

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

What you're speaking about is external factors that allow CACs to get away with the fukkshyt that they do. Never mind the fact that over the last 100 hundred years, CACs ability to brutalize blacks has severely diminished (compare living today with living in 1905; still got a long way to go tho).

On an individual level ( which is all that matters) your mental approach to dealing with oppression is exactly the same as the oppressors. That is hating every single individual of the opposite group regardless of the few who hate their kind and what they do as much as you do.

And I'm telling you, this type of mentality will turn some of your biggest potential allies against you and also give your enemies more ammo to use against you, but if you like giving your enemy jewels than you're a dumb fukk like i originally stated.

This is all about melanin which is much deeper than just skin color (the most shallow aspect of it).

Writing them long ass responses ain't gonna make me change my mind about white people :camby:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

tell us more about this "melanin"

:lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: GSR