Tony Yayo Says G-Unit Got Backlash For Working With Eminem

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
He rapped about this already.. he knows :heh:

just responding to this specific thread brehs

it's funny kats can sh*t on Nas, Jay, Pac etc, but as soon as Marshall Mathers name comes up people get defensive, I was responding to the thread lol

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
After hearing him talk about it on Drink Champs, I get it. I get it completely.

They were having sit downs with people acknowledging how good 50 was, but wouldn't sign him because of the street issues he had. Em, a white dude who had everything to lose, took the heat and brought him to Dre and knowing Dre, he too probably didnt want the heat with how he left DR. 50 was blackballed for real for real. As he said, he could have stayed on Columbia, but with the Irv Gotti connections he would have starved to death.

Imma keep it a hundo personally I ain’t never felt like Em was no trespasser to the game/culture. I feel like he’s always gave the artform it’s due respect, and I don’t think Dre would have worked so closely with him for so long if he didn’t.
:manny:

Em a solid dude and alotta cats don’t put enough respect on his name said nobody wanted to touch 50, he basically accepted all smoke that came with it (his D12 partna already vouched they was ridin round with vests on)

His pen valid even if his subject matter not my cup of tea. Game ain’t even want no problem with the whiteboy

Wild alternate timeline though No em,
:leon:

No GRODT/masscre
No beg for mercy
No hunger for more
No Game
No straight outta cashville (Young buck, never signs prolly ends up getting dropped of UTP)

50 prolly drops a half supported album on Columbia, lack of sales, gets dropped maybe finds himself on Koch (ironically, since he clowned dipset for being signed to them-they’re with the ROC on a major still)