Tony Yayo: It's hard as hell to commit a crime now, Police got too much technology now

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS

1:45

- "Gen Z and the youth has to realize we now got Facial recognition at the airport, cameras everywhere, cameras at the ATM, they can get DNA off of the victim's clothes
- It takes cops 2 days to find you now"
- "And they have your phone which is basically a tracking device to verify if you were there at the scene of the crime"
- "They could shut down your electric car so you can't get away"
- "shyt was way different in the 80s and 90s, you can get away with way more crimes back then"

I watch a whole lot of ID channel and Forensic Files types of shows. It's hilarious to see so many people really think they can get away with committing crimes :dead:. Police forces got whole staffs just analyzing cameras for a living. Just be a square like a normal person, you will eventually get caught :pachaha:

Yeah, I watch that stuff too and the unsolved crimes are always the really old ones from before DNA and the prevalence of video cameras. Your best bet committing crimes now is scamming online in some form or fashion.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
Watching first 48 every week

And then watching on ID a show called see no evil

From snitching and video camera to cellphone tracking ( still don’t understand why idiots committing crimes have their phone on them anyway),,, these crimes be wrapped up with a month or two

But snitching is number 1..

Tell a nikka u looking at 15,20,30 years,, motherfukkers be flipping like fish out the water

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
"The more technology used, the easier it is for them to keep tabs on you"

Enemy of the State (1998)

Enemy-of-the-State-1998-25-years.jpeg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Meanwhile cracking and scamming was never easier. But most scammers stole the play book to floss not change their lives 😭

Meanwhile idiots investigate themselves and wrap up their own cases on social media.

It's not harder to commit crime. It's harder to find people with intelligence worth shyt. Been said we live in the era of goons not masterminds. Damn near none of these dudes would be cut for an American gangsta episode today. Skillet stuck on strong arming shyt. Brains out to lunch.

egsteel

All Star
Daps
Sometimes the cases are solved but you got to dig through the net or word of mouth, to find out the results.

Just like the incident in Philly with this dude that got ran into by a bunch of goofies speeding. The dikkheaded cousin ran up on the innocent breh and unloaded a entire clip into him, because dude thought that the man shot at his cousin, when it was the dumbass cousin's fault for even crashing into the victim.
Link?

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
You can't pay me to commit most crimes now. You're going to jail...just a matter of when they coming to get you.

Selling drugs...gtfoh...your plug probably DEA.

Murder...with all these cameras, shot boxes, cell towers, dna...tf.

Scamming...just a matter of when they dedicate the manpower to follow the paper trail. Come and get you for scamming you did 10 years ago.

As a former officer of the law...brehs....THEY KNOW!!! Your names and photos floating around the station. There's a file of you on a detectives desk.

It's just about over for street crime. Or rather it could be, but for whatever reason they don't go get everyone. I always thought those people were flipped and left out here to rat. In fact I know that's the case for a few.

You wonder how breh doing all this reckless shyt and not in jail. It's because he's working.