Tony Yayo: It's hard as hell to commit a crime now, Police got too much technology now

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

1:45

- "Gen Z and the youth has to realize we now got Facial recognition at the airport, cameras everywhere, cameras at the ATM, they can get DNA off of the victim's clothes
- It takes cops 2 days to find you now"
- "And they have your phone which is basically a tracking device to verify if you were there at the scene of the crime"
- "They could shut down your electric car so you can't get away"
- "shyt was way different in the 80s and 90s, you can get away with way more crimes back then"

I watch a whole lot of ID channel and Forensic Files types of shows. It's hilarious to see so many people really think they can get away with committing crimes :dead:. Police forces got whole staffs just analyzing cameras for a living. Just be a square like a normal person, you will eventually get caught :pachaha:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
So you mean to tell me that them bodies and Cold cases are because it was street shyt, and the cops don't want to address the public because who gives a fukk about Luke reppin 0 zone or whatever shyt block a gen z goofy reps :lupe:

Almost as if you got to be a entire dumb ass to commit a crime in 2024 where everybody and their grandmother got a ring cam or near one.

You may not get caught asap, but ya ass is getting caught. Not like the 80s where bodies drop and DNA just proof of concept on a bystander at the wrong place and time.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Silkk's verse still lives rent free in my smooth brain.

It got me noid it got me noid.....BUT IM NOT PARANOID :childplease:
Was it really necessary to put the gat to Dopefiend Willy after he tried to help him escape ?

Sounds like he would have taken him wherever he wanted to go regardless.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Was it really necessary to put the gat to Dopefiend Willy after he tried to help him escape ?

Sounds like he would have taken him wherever he wanted to go regardless.

Breh scumbag P had to avoid the fuzz and relying on a crackhead to avoid getting busted. You never know of these situations :hubie:

Dopefiend Willy could fukk around and make a stop at the Pawn Shop because he gotta make a errand :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

1:45

- "Gen Z and the youth has to realize we now got Facial recognition at the airport, cameras everywhere, cameras at the ATM, they can get DNA off of the victim's clothes
- It takes cops 2 days to find you now"
- "And they have your phone which is basically a tracking device to verify if you were there at the scene of the crime"
- "They could shut down your electric car so you can't get away"
- "shyt was way different in the 80s and 90s, you can get away with way more crimes back then"

I watch a whole lot of ID channel and Forensic Files types of shows. It's hilarious to see so many people really think they can get away with committing crimes :dead:. Police forces got whole staffs just analyzing cameras for a living. Just be a square like a normal person, you will eventually get caught :pachaha:

it’s still easy as hell to sell drugs, as long as you have reliable plug and devoted clientele. he should be more specific.

:unimpressed:

@DetroitEWarren :sas2:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you mean to tell me that them bodies and Cold cases are because it was street shyt, and the cops don't want to address the public because who gives a fukk about Luke reppin 0 zone or whatever shyt block a gen z goofy reps :lupe:

Almost as if you got to be a entire dumb ass to commit a crime in 2024 where everybody and their grandmother got a ring cam or near one.

You may not get caught asap, but ya ass is getting caught. Not like the 80s where bodies drop and DNA just proof of concept on a bystander at the wrong place and time.

But yet a lot, a very high percentage off murders still go unsolved

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
But yet a lot, a very high percentage off murders still go unsolved

Sometimes the cases are solved but you got to dig through the net or word of mouth, to find out the results.

Just like the incident in Philly with this dude that got ran into by a bunch of goofies speeding. The dikkheaded cousin ran up on the innocent breh and unloaded a entire clip into him, because dude thought that the man shot at his cousin, when it was the dumbass cousin's fault for even crashing into the victim.