Tony Soprano meets Noah Tannenbaum (Meadow's Black Boyfriend)

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wasn't badder than Artie's wife or the Italian broad Tony was fukkin with that was crazy. Those two were the best looking in the show. Meadow was third. I think that was the bytch from jungle fever. She been bad since then :takedat:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She wasn't badder than Artie's wife or the Italian broad Tony was fukkin with that was crazy. Those two were the best looking in the show. Meadow was third. I think that was the bytch from jungle fever. She been bad since then :takedat:

GOATpernick

Troy, the God
Supporter
Daps
Unrelated but Furio was so disrespectful and didnt give no fukks :laff:

Knocks on your door with a banging fist, Collects the money, demands an extra 1000, insults you, dosn't say thank you and leaves the apartment without closing the door :wow:

:dead:

"Mr WILLIAMS here (:mjlol:) he don't play. Right?"

"Stupid a-fukking game" :dead:

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
someone tell me the name of the woman at the end of the 'furio 1000 dollars video'

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Tony was such an a$$hole.. Noah was so smug and effeminate, one of the most punchable TV characters ever.

Meadow's BFs sucked for the most part. Noah the pretentious fakkit, I got the impression his dad told him to dump Meadow so he did and claimed it was because Meadow was too negative. Jackie Jr. was just an idiot who wanted to be a gangster like his father.

He cheats on Meadow when she's sick, so instead of using a cover-up story like "I think I may be getting sick too", he comes up with this gem, at like 11 pm.

"I can't come because I am getting my car serviced"

:snoop:

Finn's character was bland, although I did like it when he calls her out for her talking about "fighting injustice" and caring about the law when her father is a murderer.

:mjlol: at him throwing up while watching a beatdown.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Tony was such an a$$hole.. Noah was so smug and effeminate, one of the most punchable TV characters ever.

Meadow's BFs sucked for the most part. Noah the pretentious fakkit, I got the impression his dad told him to dump Meadow so he did and claimed it was because Meadow was too negative. Jackie Jr. was just an idiot who wanted to be a gangster like his father.

He cheats on Meadow when she's sick, so instead of using a cover-up story like "I think I may be getting sick too", he comes up with this gem, at like 11 pm.

"I can't come because I am getting my car serviced"

:snoop:

Finn's character was bland, although I did like it when he calls her out for her talking about "fighting injustice" and caring about the law when her father is a murderer.

:mjlol: at him throwing up while watching a beatdown.

Just like her Momma and Grandma, legit guys were never her forte, so she ended up with Patsi's son of all people who are involved in "the Carding and Waste Management Business"

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Bet Tony wished Jamal Ginsberg was walking back through his door for Meadow after he found out what Jackie Jr. was really up to :sas1::mjpls:
Na lol
Just like her Momma and Grandma, legit guys were never her forte, so she ended up with Patsi's son of all people who are involved in "the Carding and Waste Management Business"
Thought he was a lawyer too and got her a job at a big company. Meadows infatuation with jackie was shortlived. She liked squares from hasidic homeboy to homie who seen vito sucking dikk to then lawyer parisi.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Artie's wife was such a sleeper. :wow:

When Meadow came back thick as hell in Season 2/3. :whew:

But she wasn't top 3. Isabella, Sonya, and Blanca shyt on her.

0c732e33768aa1c288a663e0fc5e9b9e_full.jpg

sopranoscrop.jpg

9e9d8a65221d72411633f454a55e8486.jpg