TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 🥴; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 595 DAYS/85 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Collision and Rampage are basically just AEW Dark backwash with a twang of effort :francis:

You watch those shows because you either are a sicko, down bad on the weekend, bored out of your fukking mine, or may have gotten stood up from a date or ya brehs didn't included you in festivities.

Ala, why watch them pointless ass shows :why:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Wasn’t Maria Kanellis sending out one of them rah-rah tweets not long ago? :pachaha:

EDIT:

IMG-7716.jpg

Then she deleted her twitter after getting backlash over her stupid tweet :mjlol:

GBCgtFDb0AAug14

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
its crazy that they debuted those boring ass GYV dudes during the All In PPV but brought her back during the preshow

Thats the shyt that kills me man. Like let's forget Hayter and Paige would not get a nuclear pop and at the same time heat because hometown bruv. I despise how Khan boks, its so annoying because he pisses off the fans that demand logic. Its like dude books with a vendetta towards wrestlers that could actually bring in casuals, like Vince used to book to avoid the hardcore fanbase.

Its almost poetry. You live long enough to become the jaded booker.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Did Hayter piss someone off backstage?
Return after over a year out was on a damn pre-show, she then feuds with Saraya & Harley Cameron lol and now is transitioning to a feud with Penelope Ford like what?
Wtf happened? She was the former champ, comes back and is given complete undercard bullshyt?
Penelope Ford is still employed?
:leon: