TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K šŸ˜¢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"So Wardlow buddy it looks like Adam Cole should be back from his injury around Christmas time, I'm thinking we finally do the singles match between you two and Adam goes over..."

*click*
Dude been out an entire year with a broken ankleā€¦.

I still dont know if Omega has had his surgery yet.

AEW medical is a joke.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Wardlow fukking sucks :mjlol: if there's no one that doesn't need to comeback is him. He's one of the many wrestlers that couldn't really do much of anything past an undefeated streak. He'd just be wasting a TV roster spot while everyone rightfully complains his role could be filled by someone that's actually worth a damn.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Wardlow fukking sucks :mjlol: if there's no one that doesn't need to comeback is him. He's one of the many wrestlers that couldn't really do much of anything past an undefeated streak. He'd just be wasting a TV roster spot while everyone rightfully complains his role could be filled by someone that's actually worth a damn.

you say this right as they are in the middle of trying to push Wheeler Yuta once again :francis:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
So y'all telling me that if Wardlow was getting a push on TV y'all be happy with it? GTFOH :laff:
Nobodyā€™s saying that.

Im saying its ridiculous how established AEW wrestlers like Wardlow, Miro, Starks, Archer, etc. are constantly left off tv for weeks/months at a time but you got a ton of random MFs all over there tv like

Mira Kawasaki and Beef :snoop:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

ā€œI know that there was a day when Tony Khan started telling people ā€˜Thereā€™s no such thing as long term booking anymore, itā€™s week to weekā€™.ā€ - Alvarez

If you knew about this why wasnā€™t this reported on BACK THEN? :wtf:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yes

You taking Jack Perry or Mourtos over him:martin:
Nobodyā€™s saying that.

Im saying its ridiculous how established AEW wrestlers like Wardlow, Miro, Starks, Archer, etc. are constantly left off tv for weeks/months at a time but you got a ton of random MFs all over there tv like

Mira Kawasaki and Beef :snoop:
I'd take Wardlow over the Bucks and Jackboy :hubie:
I would gladly take Wardlow over Wheeler Yuta, Jungle Boy, Chris Jericho, any CMLL wrestler, and probably others

and I don't even like Wardlow
I feel like if Wardlow was getting a push the takes would be how insane it is that AEW is pushing a guy like him when they have people like Hobbs, Miro, Archer with nothing to do that could do a much better job than Wardlow.

The fact TK pushes people like JB or Sammy Guevara despite having plenty of evidence that they don't really have what it takes to warrant so much TV that could be used by more talented people doesn't make fukking Wardlow the answer :heh:

Yuta has been a jobber the stars since day 1. He's a midcarder that losses matches against anyone worth a damn so I'll always be puzzled by the pushback he gets. It's not like Daniel GarcĆ­a who has actively gotten a ton of main event matches, segments a whole bunch of TV time with very little to show for it. Yuta is someone you use to take a pin when you need it, and I'm ok with that :manny: