TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - MELTZER; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 589 DAYS/84 WEEKS)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Thereā€™s no such thing as contract tampering in pro wrestling :gucci:

Yep. Tony Khan is a sleazebag billionaire who always has to be the underdog and the victim. Pro wrestling is 'pro' in name only. You can't contract-tamper with a bunch of independent contractors. It's not like the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc. He's trying to use rules that don't exist in this industry to suppress his own workers. People think he's a good guy, but he's no different from Vince*.

*at least as far as the business side.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
the woman thats on AEW isn't he same woman that we last seen do the splits at that Royal Rumble
everything just looks off.. shyt not hitting. even her looks

also it feels like people are expecting an eventual incident similar to what happened with Punk over there from her

also, I don't care for Swerve it has to be pointed out that as as much as it was predictable that it would happen, he's been done dirty

ā€œDonā€™t mean to brag, but that Burlington Coat Factory sale been good to a nikka!!ā€ - Swerve, probably.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Former AAA Latin American Champion QT Marshall hasn't wrestled on AEW television since August 2023, after becoming the Vice President of Show and Creative Coordination for the company. However, now that Marshall has had the opportunity to watch the product from a different perspective, he's recently shared some brutally honest words about AEW's fanbase. Speaking with Konnan on "K100," Marshall credited AEW fans for being smart and having more knowledge about the industry, but he feels many of their followers are socially awkward and wishes they had more friends.

"I believe our fanbase is much more intelligent than just the casual fan, so they do expect a higher quality, but also I was telling Disco [Inferno] while you weren't here like I think that the fanbase is just so excited to not be at WWE ... I always try to make the joke, but I'm serious, like I wish our fans just had more friends ... they're very timid, like when we go to the airports right and there's collectors there, even the collectors they just stare at you, and it's like dude just say hi, like I'm not mad at you for wanting to make money, I don't give a s**t, but don't be weird."

Read More: QT Marshall Comments On AEW Fanbase: 'I Wish Our Fans Had More Friends' - Wrestling Inc.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchinā€™
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Swerve has been an anti-draw as a main eventer, let alone world champion
You remember when Vince took the old WWF title out of the trash and crowned Mankind the Hardcore Champion just to give him something to do? Thatā€™s what Tony essentially did to ol boy. If ā€œhere nikka, damnā€ was a title run this is it.