TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - DAVE MELTZER; TK BEEFING WITH MARK PODCASTERS; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 610 DAYS/87 WEEKS)

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

He already sank with this bs lmao. Bruh just does not have it. Him, hook, Garcia, fletcher have had chances and they always come off sounding like theater kids practicing a monologue

Nah Garcia has definitely improved on the mic

Hook has potential it just be his speech patterns that be fukking him up. He needs to find a style and stick to it.

Fletcher I need to hear me from. I liked his promo Wedn aside from the stupid haircut part. :snoop:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah Garcia has definitely improved on the mic

Hook has potential it just be his speech patterns that be fukking him up. He needs to find a style and stick to it.

Fletcher I need to hear me from. I liked his promo Wedn aside from the stupid haircut part. :snoop:
What would help both Garcia and Hook is if they let them actually be on the offensive and pop some shyt. They both always victims or responding to some shyt somebody did to them

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He kind of reminds me of Sanada….

Sanada at least has the look though

The thing with dude is that he can go in the ring and has a never say die attitude. Why try MAKING HIM fukkING HEEL :mindblown:

Dude could easily be a ret hot baby-face with the right notion and proper storyline that could have been during the Bryan getting betrayed angle.

But sighs....it's Sunday, this too shall pass.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The thing with dude is that he can go in the ring and has a never say die attitude. Why try MAKING HIM fukkING HEEL :mindblown:

Dude could easily be a ret hot baby-face with the right notion and proper storyline that could have been during the Bryan getting betrayed angle.

But sighs....it's Sunday, this too shall pass.
:scust: Fucck all that. Let him try that shyt in ROH somewhere.