TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - DAVE MELTZER; TK BEEFING WITH MARK PODCASTERS; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 610 DAYS/87 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
ricochet-chop-aew.gif
I mean that is EARLY bulletclub bucks shyt...and he was there at Reseeda...this is like 2014 shyt...wtf

EDIT: actually he literally won BOLA 2014 and faced Kenny Omega...on a card where the bucks were doing that shyt nonstop

Same ol shyt

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Wait why is this not the #1 wrestling story....shyt got cancelled? That's like a big deal right? Am I missing something...??
Nothing matters because they got a new deal.
uproxx-daniel-garcia-on-veteran-wrestlers-podcasts-hating-v0-b04j8eiphqwd1.jpeg

Or they just clearly see the problem in the company & your just sensitive to criticism

Also he should be fortunate that in the future that he has a jersey people would want to put in the rafters :pachaha:
I think Garcia has potential but it's not looking good for the kid. The trajectory he's on now he'd be lucky to be remembered to the same extent Disco is. Who are the other ex-wrestlers that hate on AEW?

Yeah this was just embarrassing. Damn 2024 J.O.B Squad

Why would they show up if they knew all of them were waiting? If you're supposed to be the good guys why do you need fifteen people for four dudes and a woman? The shyt makes no sense.

Better angle would have been Orange Cassidy or Garcia waiting out there by themselves for BCC. Then they start getting beat up then the other faces all start making their way out there like the warriors/start of the beat it music video. Not 20 of you mean mugging in the camera.