TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - DAVE MELTZER; TK BEEFING WITH MARK PODCASTERS; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 603 DAYS/86 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
"Have an opinion and they gonna say you hate"

-
Some dusthead podcaster that used to be a moody rapper

I get the sentiment that hatred is the new comeup, as YouTube is the platform for haters and doom gloomers, but it doesn't help when AEW does the most ass backwards and hypocritical notions that the "enemy" done in the past and vaugey present.

Lets keep it a bean. The product is stone-cold, and it sucks because the promotion has the potential and muscle, yet the fukking booker wants to go "pew pew pew" with the oversized toys.

Trust, I TRIED to watch Dynamite last night and it was brutal as hell.

Like lets do a recap with the marsupial:

I skim through the channels while reading a book about vampires because "Halloween", stumble upon AEW and go :ehh: okay, background noise.

Christian the turtle-neck gawd and TSC's father that stepped in cutting promos like a vet. Hook comes out looking like a squarny child (my biggest gripe is these wrestlers look unbelievably small...like I would throw the biggest of bags at a WWE producer, camera crew or something). Hook struggles with the suplex while Christian and em looked in shock (like can yall mofos stomp the shyt out of the dweeb)

Fast forward to the Bucks/Party match. Typical Bucks match (a problem because heads are tired of the same ole shyt). Private Party threatens to break up (WHY?!?).

Dub crew outside to lay beats on the Aryan Moxinghood, but the dumbasses failed to see that they were in the arena :unimpressed: . Somehow Chuck gets his neck broken by a chair to setup OC/Mox....(WHYYYY!??!?!?)

The hate is justified off of this recap alone :why: . Like how can you juelz about this affair?

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
Wait, if the show doesn't have a buyer/home why are they making it in the first place?
Better question, do you disappear again if Ohio State beats Michigan? Pretty please, there’s too many of you anti-AEW fakkits in this section already!!

Wolfpac

Don't Turn Your Back....
Supporter
Daps
42ggec0gzqwd1.png

Thoughts? Or are you gimps gonna keep talk about how I'm "crashing out" or whatever the fukk lol.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
42ggec0gzqwd1.png

Thoughts? Or are you gimps gonna keep talk about how I'm "crashing out" or whatever the fukk lol.
I’m going to indulge you since I was watching the stream

Someone who went to the show said in the chat that they went to the show with a JD shirt

Since obviously they don’t like JD they told the fan to take it off

His co host who wasn’t paying attention to the chat thought it was bs it was about 30 seconds till he realized what was going on

This tweet is just taking it out of context like they always do