TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - DAVE MELTZER; TK BEEFING WITH MARK PODCASTERS; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 603 DAYS/86 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Jungle Boy was bout to get his ass whipped again fr backstage :bryan:

Young Bucks look terrible now, Specifically the older one :picard:

:dahell: Tony doing everything in his power to prevent Garcia from being a star. There's nothing cool or badass about crying "why didn't you help us" also major :dame: to those fukking Eskimo kisses or whatever that was. These people have no conception of what's cool.

Bucks and Jack are chickenshyt heels right? Instead of saying "had nothing to do with us" they should have said "I was scared of killing one of them if I got involved"

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
- Brian Cage & Lance Archer vs. Jon Cruz & Jack Cartwheel

1. Why the fucck is this on “Battle of the belts” when no belts are on the line

Jake Cartwheel is probably one of the worst gimmicks wasted on a legit build :dame:

I just don't get how most of these indie dudes get legit chances and passes, while legit wrestlers that are established are passing the gravy in catering.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Jake Cartwheel is probably one of the worst gimmicks wasted on a legit build :dame:

I just don't get how most of these indie dudes get legit chances and passes, while legit wrestlers that are established are passing the gravy in catering.
shyt is insane. I actually watched a Jack Cartwheel match on Collision which was probably like a year ago now and thought he showed a lot of potential.

I dont get why he brings these people in giving them precious tv time when they’re not signed and then just having them go ghost again right after. Sign the lil MF to ROH or something.