TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - DAVE MELTZER; TK BEEFING WITH MARK PODCASTERS; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 603 DAYS/86 WEEKS)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Daniel Garcia got to give his promo about re-signing in front of 1800 people at Dynamite, then he gets to the PPV and gets laid out by MJF only to then have his moment/MJF feud stolen by Adam Cole :heh:
a man is standing on a stage holding a microphone and dancing .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Mox did Bryan worse than Hogan used to do Savage in WCW :snoop:

Put that bum ass nikkas over 3 times and became his underling in a group when he was WAY more popular and legendary than Mox ever was :snoop:

At least when Punk did it (and it made no sense) he knew he was getting his lick back at least.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

They really gave Bryan the shyttiest title run in the history of the territory :scust:

Why even take the title off swerve in the first place smh

You can't have American History Mox and his crew do the shyt they did to Bryan to Swerve. That would look crazy. Would have been a good way to bring in the hurt business though as backup to help swerve cause he can't trust anybody else. Only for them to eventually turn on him to setup the swerve vs lashley angle.

Lol are these 4 supposed to be the future?
I don't think a single one of these can step on a scale and the # read over 185 lbs :mjlol:

Tony doing everything he can to not let Garcia be a star.
Daniel Garcia got to give his promo about re-signing in front of 1800 people at Dynamite, then he gets to the PPV and gets laid out by MJF only to then have his moment/MJF feud stolen by Adam Cole :heh:
Cole been a bum his whole career I don't get the fascination with this guy.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If we keeping it buck Bryan been Part Time for a while now:sas2:
Maaaaaan damn near everybody in AEW is part time. How many wrestlers have actually had at least 30-40 matches this year there? And I dont mean them fake ass records they be making up