TONY KHAN STINKS! ("WBD OWNS A PERCENTAGE OF AEW." - DAVE MELTZER; TK BEEFING WITH MARK PODCASTERS; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 603 DAYS/86 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
giphy.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Folks want to say AEW is profitable… how does anyone know? They are not publicly traded and the dirtsheets are going to spend whatever narrative so they get access to these shows and scrums.

100 plus shows a year that probably lose money with 12 of them that make money (PPVs), ridiculous payroll budget, loss from video game, plus you have your TV partner in your pockets sharing PPV, ad revenue and so forth… is spending 200Ms to be 2Ms in the black really a win?
Figuring AEW gives a 1% return may actually be the nicest thing assumed about this company in this thread :obama:
good man, bigging them up like that.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Figuring AEW gives a 1% return may actually be the nicest thing assumed about this company in this thread :obama:
good man, bigging them up like that.

Call it like I see it. If they are turning a profit, it’s minimal. I can guarantee WBD just didn’t shell out whatever the number they renewed for just to put them on their streaming platform. They def got a larger equity stake, and probably seeing a larger rev share on pay per views.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

The sickos are upset about this one
Apparently Punker is not allowed to have his own opinion on his career :russ:

This same people were saying people couldn't argue with Danielson saying All In was the best moment of his career cause that's his own opinion (which I agreed with) but now Punk saying this can only be shilling apparently

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"Forget numbers...Just listen to what I have to say.... BELIEVE ME....People say I'm the most trustworthy person in history "

Some of our "friends" here obviously adopted their posting style from Truth Social

Last edited: