TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 561 DAYS/80 WEEKS)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
How Lashley/Street Profits are not in anything important

R Truth been cooled off significantly when he was hot a couple months ago

Bianca is not the main focus on Smackdown

Naomi has lost every match since coming back

Omos/MVP nowhere to be seen
Oh you mean now.

Trick vs Melo seems to be the hottest non Bloodline feud this year. Should it have been for a title? Yeah, but Punk and Orton seem to be behind it. So I think it's a good start.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Oh you mean now.

Trick vs Melo seems to be the hottest non Bloodline feud this year. Should it have been for a title? Yeah, but Punk and Orton seem to be behind it. So I think it's a good start.
I only stated talking points on here:hubie:

Trick & Melo is something I think HHH would’ve done

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
IMG-5233.jpg

Wait what happened tonight brehs?

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Why edge tho lol
Because Edge came from WWE and knows what structure and good business looks like. So if he says everything's great (ding) then everything's great (ding) and Ol Phillip's just running his cocksucker and burning bridges like he always does etc

Edge has the resume and ability on the mic, he's probably the only one equipped to do it they've got at this point. Somebody never in WWE won't fit the bill, Jericho's down in the dumps, and Sasha can't deliver it like you'd need because she can't talk since she's got two left feet for lips