TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 561 DAYS/80 WEEKS)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
How come people are making it seem like he wasn't doing a great job?
One is the treatment of black talent on screen which is justified

Also they don’t want the somewhat Indy feel he brought to NXT onto the main roster while also hating the smaller or Indy wrestlers he seems to focus on

Lastly they want the old rapist back:francis:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
One is the treatment of black talent on screen which is justified

Also they don’t want the somewhat Indy feel he brought to NXT onto the main roster while also hating the smaller or Indy wrestlers he seems to focus on

Lastly they want the old rapist back:francis:
Which black talent did he treat poorly? I feel like Swerve was getting a push. Keith Lee too before Vince got him.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Which black talent did he treat poorly? I feel like Swerve was getting a push. Keith Lee too before Vince got him.
How Lashley/Street Profits are not in anything important

R Truth been cooled off significantly when he was hot a couple months ago

Bianca is not the main focus on Smackdown

Naomi has lost every match since coming back

Omos/MVP nowhere to be seen

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps

In all seriousness when it comes to black talent, and multicultural talent, WWE is doing a solid job.

Even when looking at the mania card, you see representation from everywhere. Hispanic, black, Pacific Islanders, Asians, Europeans

We just get hyper focused on titles sometimes and start feeling that anyone who isn’t champion or the focal point of the show is being buried

But it’s also warranted in a way because there’s absolutely nothing wrong with wanting more for black talent. shyt, I agree with that myself

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
I think people seen how WCW basically made WWE switch things up in the 90’s because they were direct competition

People thought WWE just needed more competition from years of sitting at the top

In reality it was never something on the outside to make WWE better but the inside

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I think people seen how WCW basically made WWE switch things up in the 90’s because they were direct competition

People thought WWE just needed more competition from years of sitting at the top

In reality it was never something on the outside to make WWE better but the inside

WCW forced WWE to start giving more guaranteed money to talent and raise the downside guarantees but WWE's rise was more about copying ECW than WCW

drifter

Superstar
Daps
WCW forced WWE to start giving more guaranteed money to talent and raise the downside guarantees but WWE's rise was more about copying ECW than WCW
They followed WCW's blueprint, DX is a direct response to NWO for example.

All three ended up in the same ballpark obviously, but notes were xeroxed from WCW for counter culture edge and still appealing to mainstream viewers. Paul/ECW just didn't have the filter, plenty of edge but no network was taking them serious

Not even saying "copying" is a bad thing, it's just that AEW ain't caused anybody to do shyt lol. There's nothing new under the sun, I said it a long time ago in '21 when they brought Punk/Danielson in, that was the time for them to draw a line for that weirdo fanbase and let them know where we're going, and where they can get off if they don't like it, cause most of them don't fit into the equation of a growth company. Let's be honest, where the fukk would they have gone lmao

You should be responding to what's already working, only somebody with more money than sense is gonna keep spending on something that's not. fukk New Japan "fans", look at the numbers they're not even watching New Japan shyt :heh:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You were sitting there like “can’t wait to see what Adam Cole and Shayna blazer are gonna do this week”

:hhh:
NXT had

Story
Competent Booking
Captivating Television
Everything made sense

Cole & Shayna might be complete jokes now but they were legit in NXT