TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K šŸ˜¢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 561 DAYS/80 WEEKS)

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Says the AEW media scrums are cringe. Basically what me and many others have always said as well but we get attacked for it.

He mocks the ā€œjournalistsā€ Tony allows to be there who are all friends with Tony and wrestlers in the back so itā€™s all a facade.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I think the support from the workers is organic, tbh.

And that makes it worse.
Because a bunch of them woke up, heard about it, and knew their boss would be upset by something someone who doesn't work there anymore chose to say on an outlet their company barely gets any play with in the first place. So they all went out there and posted positive stuff about their place of business knowing that it would be seen by their terminally-online company owner and booker.

Which is the fukking problem.

He should be so busy handling business that he doesn't even know what an ex-employee had to say, and if he heard it he should be a big enough person to call Punk jilted and KIM with the other stuff he has going on. His employees should know their 'leader' isn't so thin-skinned that they need to try and cheer him up. And their thin-skinned 'leader' damn sure shouldn't be needing to look at the social media postings of people who work for him for daily affirmations or whatever.

nikka has hundreds of millions at his fingertips, 3-5 weekly shows to worry about booking, 50+ people collecting money from AEW who haven't worked a goddamned match in 3 months... Tony, stop worrying about some fukking social media and figure out who your top people are going to be when Danielson/Joe/Claudio retire, MJF moves on, Moxley blades in some bingo hall and gets that Abdullah, and Swerve gets disaffected because he ends up being forced to do press with a bunch of beards who think of his title reign as a diversity hire.

You can't buy everything straight from Japan 3 years after they've peaked forever bruh. We gon see Sanada is All Elite before 2025 is over and literally zero people will care. Literally zero. Sanada won't care.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
So Punk confirms he did have an official higher up job. I know it was rumored when all this happened(along with him having an office and "tony's ear"), but cool to get confirmation.
Also it seems the IWC running with the narrative that "punk doesnt want wrestlers to get paid". That's not what he said at all. He said his problem was with guarantees, there's a difference.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
So Punk confirms he did have an official higher up job. I know it was rumored when all this happened(along with him having an office and "tony's ear"), but cool to get confirmation.
Also it seems the IWC running with the narrative that "punk doesnt want wrestlers to get paid". That's not what he said at all. He said his problem was with guarantees, there's a difference.

yeah guaranteed contracts were something people used to clown WCW for, people like Macho Man's brother were making 6 figures a year to do absolutely nothing

White City Black

Olā€™ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Which is weird to me since the UC is only 30 years old, just got renovated a few years ago and itā€™s in the middle of the city. Iā€™m not tryna go near Rosemont unless Iā€™m on my way to Ohare
I understand Punk having feelings for Allstate due to WWE memories, but one would think wrestling in the same home as his beloved Blackhawks would be just as huge for him

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Yup, said he had 2 contracts.

Said if people got paid by the house meaning whatever they drew, instead of guarantees, maybe their (AEWā€™s) attendance would be better lol

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
yeah guaranteed contracts were something people used to clown WCW for, people like Macho Man's brother were making 6 figures a year to do absolutely nothing

IMG-2844.jpg

:dead:

get my pool

āœ¶ āœ¶ āœ¶ āœ¶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I understand Punk having feelings for Allstate due to WWE memories, but one would think wrestling in the same home as his beloved Blackhawks would be just as huge for him
Yeah I get it from a historical standpoint and accessibility since Ohare is like 10 minutes away but the UC is just so much better lol. I donā€™t think theyā€™ve ever done a televised show at the UC except for SunmerSlam 94

White City Black

Olā€™ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Yeah I get it from a historical standpoint and accessibility since Ohare is like 10 minutes away but the UC is just so much better lol. I donā€™t think theyā€™ve ever done a televised show at the UC except for SunmerSlam 94
Yea I think rare house shows; last time I think was 2017 or 2018

The killer would be if WWE for some reason decides to return to Chicago for Survival Series this yearā€¦but bring it to the UC instead. I wouldnā€™t be mad, would lowkey love it! Allstate would be mad, but they wonā€™t have shyt to say about it :mjlol: