TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K šŸ˜¢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 561 DAYS/80 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I understand that without AEW the whole FA thing wouldnā€™t be a thing & these more opportunities now

But right now they just look like scorned hoes :francis:
They keep falling for this

Half these people probably wouldn't have gotten a look in WWE, now they are making six figures. The IWC is a funny place. Punk called up a known WWE stooge to air grievances... no surprise. He sounds like he's bitter about how it all went down and he sounds like he's bitter about not being able to wrestle at Mania. :pachaha: His marks are holding it down for him though :myman:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
the mass nice tweets are corny but its pretty standard practice when there's negative press. I'm not surprised by it.

I'm sure they're probably being directed to do it. probably got a whole microsoft teams chat about it right now

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the mass nice tweets are corny but its pretty standard practice when there's negative press. I'm not surprised by it.

I'm sure they're probably being directed to do it. probably got a whole microsoft teams chat about it right now

If a guy gave you high six figures and you are at best a midcard 'Velocity' type worker... jobber to the stars... would you tweet nice things about that boss? I probably would too :russ:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So I was right about Nick Khan. I said Punk would respect him and initially deal with him directly about his return. Punk seems to get along with him really well.

Also interesting to hear he prefers Allstate arena over the United Center.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
LMAO @ the run in with Vince at the gym

When TK told punk they were going to start doing Collision and separating the rosters punk said it would never work and to just release him but TK wouldnā€™t. Yet another instance of TK being a hypocrite. :smh:

Says AEW is clearly not a real business about making money or selling tickets.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Punk says thereā€™s a bunch of people in AEW who although only have to work one day a week, donā€™t even want to do that and would rather sit home and collect a paycheck.

Says ā€œnobody is in chargeā€.. basically what me and others have been saying here for years yet we get attacked by the marks for simply speaking the truth smh.

get my pool

āœ¶ āœ¶ āœ¶ āœ¶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So I was right about Nick Khan. I said Punk would respect him and initially deal with him directly about his return. Punk seems to get along with him really well.

Also interesting to hear he prefers Allstate arena over the United Center.
Which is weird to me since the UC is only 30 years old, just got renovated a few years ago and itā€™s in the middle of the city. Iā€™m not tryna go near Rosemont unless Iā€™m on my way to Ohare

drifter

Superstar
Daps
So he didn't say anything we hadn't already said. Everything was exactly what was said in here documented in real time

Try to go global with 45% empty arenas, weekly sagging ratings, & Riho CEO brehettes :heh:

It's one thing to rally the troops at the pep rally, that lie was baffling. nikkas can't even get money without being absurd :dead:

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Which is weird to me since the UC is only 30 years old, just got renovated a few years ago and itā€™s in the middle of the city. Iā€™m not tryna go near Rosemont unless Iā€™m on my way to Ohare
Stone Cold has also said the Rosemont (Allstate) arena was always his favorite.

Continuing this interview
ā€œI never did anything to Tony Khan to make him fear for his life, but he is who he is. Heā€™s not a boss. Heā€™s a nice guy.ā€