TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K šŸ˜¢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

:dead: Mr Black Belt said the shyt and with his chest out. Let Phil try to run up on Eazy E:

bischoffpunchy.gif

Mans would legit turn Phil into beef patties out the trunk.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Don't care. Billion dollar deal coming soon.

tony-khan.gif
Nobody watches rampage. Nobody watches collision. Dynamite hasnā€™t hit 1M viewers in 6 months. Nobody aside from WBD interested in acquiring their tv rights. Domestic ticket sales at their all time worst. And you expect me to believe WBD will just hand over $1B. :mjlol:

TK making the talent beg people to buy tickets.
bushlaugh.png

Meanwhile WWE just sold out an arena in the desert. Now thatā€™s a billion dollar company.

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Nobody watches rampage. Nobody watches collision. Dynamite hasnā€™t hit 1M viewers in 6 months. Nobody aside from WBD interested in acquiring their tv rights. Domestic ticket sales at their all time worst. And you expect me to believe WBD will just hand over $1B. :mjlol:

TK making the talent beg people to buy tickets.
bushlaugh.png

Meanwhile WWE just sold out an arena in the desert. Now thatā€™s a billion dollar company.

Tony-Khan-Vince-McMahon.jpg

The rage oh the rage.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AEW has really failed to have good/interesting angles in the last year. They started with a smaller roster but it felt like almost everyone had a role and arc of some kind. Now their shows feel like a way to get people on TV for the most part.

White City Black

Olā€™ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Probably paid him $500k only for it to amount to nothing lol

Expected this because nobody gaf about Dennis Rodman in 2023. Shouldā€™ve tried to get a current athlete from the city but like a mark Tony settles for a callback to something from 20+ years ago
Man the whole Rodman thing came off rushed and unnecessary. And Dennis himself didnā€™t seem enthusiasticā€¦seemed like he didnā€™t give a fukk really. Just came for that check :wow:

Knowing Khanā€™s tone deaf ass, likely actually paid $500k for dudeā€™s ā€œservicesā€ :mjlol:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
AEW has really failed to have good/interesting angles in the last year. They started with a smaller roster but it felt like almost everyone had a role and arc of some kind. Now their shows feel like a way to get people on TV for the most part.
Yeah, I donā€™t know if you can use this as an excuse now. Dragon/Starks is already better than the shyt with Punk.

-Toni Storm a weirdo PAWG.

-Cole/MJF been over. Add in Joe and Roddy to the mix.

-Swerve/Hangman might have something.

-Christian shytting on Darby.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The good/interesting angles were all backstage shyt they could have easily got on TV but never did. Just dumb.