TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

CM Punk

Punk hand picked him to be a star on Collision

He was eventually going to win the “Real” World Championship

He also was one of the only young talents there that actually listened to him

Even after Punk left he publicly praised Punk & is friends with him

fukk the Young Bucks

fukk Jack Perry

fukk Okada

fukk Brandon Cutler

And fukk Tony Khan

Free my nikka Rick Starks :birdman:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man that show was so ass I turned it off during the O’reily match lol. The improvements they’ve made on dynamite definitely haven’t touched collision.
For sure, I don't know if it's in their contracts but people being in 2 shows in the same week as a featured act (big promo or a legit match) doesn't seem to be something TK wants to do. So for Dynamite to get the focus it has been getting -and has worked greatly the past month- the rest of the shows are left with whatever scraps are left available.

I haven't watched Collision in forever, do they even attempt to advance some of the stuff that happens in Dynamite?

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
For sure, I don't know if it's in their contracts but people being in 2 shows in the same week as a featured act (big promo or a legit match) doesn't seem to be something TK wants to do. So for Dynamite to get the focus it has been getting -and has worked greatly the past month- the rest of the shows are left with whatever scraps are left available.

I haven't watched Collision in forever, do they even attempt to advance some of the stuff that happens in Dynamite?

You’ll never believe this but FTR want to wrestle the Young Bucks to prove who the best tag team is. Very innovative stuff from them.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Some of these peoples booking ideas :dead:Have one of your biggest women starts finally coming back after a long layoff about to go into a big title match at your biggest show of the year but have her lose her return match :russ:
I will say, it's not a terrible idea in theory there's just not enough time left to make that story work, that's a multi month long term story build, not a story to be told in 4 weeks

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

Imagine paying glorified cosplayers millions of dollars and you can’t wrangle them together to work for you more than once a week :hhh:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Imagine paying glorified cosplayers millions of dollars and you can’t wrangle them together to work for you more than once a week :hhh:

It's crazy to think the first episode of Rampage had Omega vs Christian for the Impact World title (what a weird main event but still a big match) and the second episode featured CM Punk's return
It's basically transitioned into their version of Velocity
Collision has been mismanaged basically since the jump

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego

a1af75ee92c3fba344eace370509578bcd0500bd_00.gif

Meanwhile Tony Khan still waiting by the phone :mjlol: