TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew this shyt was going to come out and make Tony look bad.

1. NEVER publicly state why you fired ANYONE
It's not the public's business! People have to work other jobs again and they don't need those reasons out there.
2. It can embarrass you, your company or others and cause legal issues

It should remain confidential! If he ever worked a REAL job instead of one handed to him by his dad he would know this.
DON'T TALK ABOUT WHY YOU FIRED PEOPLE.

It's hilarious how bad at this he is.

And the Dalton boys have no choice actually but to come out and defend themselves, because you a billionaire and owner of a company that is perceived as the biggest rival to WWE just slandered them to all of your followers online, telling them that they were fired for no-showing.
That is a smear on their professional reputation.

There is an old school mentality of "get to the show" but 3 hours to the airport? For a company that Kahn throws around millions on for silly things? He could afford to fly them out from an airport 15 minutes away. Imagine you have your bags packed ready to go to work and find out you've been fired and your boss says its because you no-showed events.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would Tony lie and say people no showed?
Maybe because this is what he was told by the incompetent travel person and repeated, but the lesson to him should be don't talk about why you fired people with anyone. It should remain confidential. Now he looks dumb. I doubt he personally did it to be vindictive, he was probably told this by the person under him who didn't want to lose their job for fukking up (if I had to guess).

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Maybe because this is what he was told by the incompetent travel person and repeated, but the lesson to him should be don't talk about why you fired people with anyone. It should remain confidential. Now he looks dumb. I doubt he personally did it to be vindictive, he was probably told this by the person under him who didn't want to lose their job for fukking up (if I had to guess).
Is that the same guy that jammed up Punk's travel? Who is their travel person? This seems like it shouldn't happen in a big company like AEW.

Ohnoits

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that the same guy that jammed up Punk's travel? Who is their travel person? This seems like it shouldn't happen in a big company like AEW.
That was the Buck's friend. I don't know if it is, it sounded like they were texting a woman in this (I could be mistaken) if it is they need to fire that guy. Who knows if to cover his ass he told the Bucks to cover for him and tell Tony they were no showing and of course he booked them...that would be beyond incompetent

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
That was the Buck's friend. I don't know if it is, it sounded like they were texting a woman in this (I could be mistaken) if it is they need to fire that guy. Who knows if to cover his ass he told the Bucks to cover for him and tell Tony they were no showing and of course he booked them...that would be beyond incompetent
I would fire that guy and suspend the Bucks if any of that were true. Whoever caused this blunder should be fired.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Why would Tony lie and say people no showed?
Because then Tony Khan won't have to be the bad guy. If you notice, Tony always finds someone to blame for AEW's mishaps. He passed the blame for the sparkler explosion, for Big Swole's comments, for Brawl Out, for the declining ratings, the Jags' utility bills not being paid, his soccer team being bad, and for everything else that has been a detriment to his companies.
That guy has never publicly accepted blame for anything.