TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK DISAPPOINTED IN OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
That chair shot sounded great, but was probably the equivalent of a cookie sheet shot. Was definitely a gimmicked chair. Bunch of pussies watching wrestling these days. Corey Graves bytch ass needs to stay in his lane, get off his fukkin soapbox. Anything they can do to try and get negative press for aew.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
That chair shot sounded great, but was probably the equivalent of a cookie sheet shot. Was definitely a gimmicked chair. Bunch of pussies watching wrestling these days. Corey Graves bytch ass needs to stay in his lane, get off his fukkin soapbox. Anything they can do to try and get negative press for aew.

I would say concussion talk is his literal lane considering he had to retire from wrestling because of them :why:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Every legitimate sport and sports adjacent organization has taken steps to reduce the risks of brain injury because now we know better than we did in the "good ol days". Only wrestling fans can say they have a loud section that actually advocates for CTE but are the first ones offering "Thoughts and prayers" when one of these guys ends up an invalid or dead. Hypocrites.

I'm pretty sure the chair was worked and you can clearly see him expertly deliver it in a way that doesn't utilize full momentum but Corey expressing concern for what amounts to a co-worker after suffering from brain trauma is basic decency.

I swear some people are scum, reinforcing the negative stereotype.

ayatollah

WCW Mark
Daps
Reppin
The Power Plant
I would say concussion talk is his literal lane considering he had to retire from wrestling because of them :why:
It's making a big deal out of nothing tho. This isn't attitude era legit steel chair ken shamrock headshots. it's like thanks but no thanks, it's someone on a competing brand talking down to what the other guys are doing.

Great, the guy had to retire due to concussions, so sure, he can speak on the dangers. But to me it comes off as pretentious when it's in regards to a competing brand. Again, its a fukking work. Jack wasn't phased at all. The point stands that it was such an unnecessary point to make when all it tried to do was shine a negative light on aew.

when wwe does shyt it's great. when aew does it, it's stupid, carny, mudshow, indy shyt.