TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I’d be perfectly happy if he never returned or mentioned ever again.
I agree I just think it's been handled in a ridiculous manner
If you don't want to have him around a person he previously said he wanted to sexually assault, that's a valid reason to keep him away but you might as well fire him then cause wtf
What's the point of just paying him to sit at home :mjlol:
Situation should have been resolved one way or the other, it's been months

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I agree I just think it's been handled in a ridiculous manner
If you don't want to have him around a person he previously said he wanted to sexually assault, that's a valid reason to keep him away but you might as well fire him then cause wtf
What's the point of just paying him to sit at home :mjlol:
Situation should have been resolved one way or the other, it's been months

they should just bring him back and incorporate it into a new gimmick, he can take this guy's name if it isn't trademarked :heh:

images

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Now Jungle Boy was always > Sammy Guevara :laff: you fools never cease to amaze me
NGL Sammy was that dude to me at one point :whoa: for me personally, his real-life fukkery/personality seeping on-screen had me souring on him. That promo when he complained about not getting 5 stars from Meltz was :scusthov:

JB always been trash to me though.

Sammy AND Dante Martin :myman:

We need more Lio and Dante on TV, but apparently there’s no time cause they have to showcase… Jungle Boy.

Based my votes on who I feel the “2nd wave” of Pillars should be, so not choosing any of the OG 4 (Jungle Boy can :camby: though)

Jade
Starks
Hook
Wardlow

Shout out to Dante Martin
SN: Jade in WWE now, Starks is incoming, HOOK rumored to sign. Crazy

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Jungle boy running from hook and jumping into the truck head first was better than anything Sammy ever did and will do. So fukk it jack is better than that bum.