TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Seeing him talk on his own has the Undertaker effect on me. I really wanted to view this dude as maybe a reformed scumbag who became a family man or something. But the more he talks the more you realize he’s just a geek who Lita let sniff some panties back in the day
Dudes a bum that only had any juice due to TLC and sharking his friends girl. He owes the Hardys a percentage.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
photo-2024-05-29-07-55-39.jpg
Evident the past year+

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Alvarez says the reports of TK being disappointed with WBD’s offer has more to do with WBD only being interested in their TV rights more so than their tape library, ppv’s and ROH which Tony Khan wants included in the deal. WBD is probably trying to keep costs at a minimum by only wanting the tv rights. WBD’s offer for their tv rights is believed to be around $120M per year by Meltzer and Alvarez which they both consider to be a “good” amount. Brandon Thurston has reported AEW needs $200M per year in tv rights in order to be profitable.

Khan needs to understand WBD doesnt want RoH. Most the AEW casual fans dgaf about RoH either. He wasted money buying it if he thought that was gonna prop up some massive deal.
Two questions:

1. Why the fukk would anyone want ROH? Has it ever mattered less than it does now?

2. Why doesn't he just bring in a couple people to help write the show?
1. Thats the crazy shyt. Someone wanted RoH. I think it was the network that got NXT now. CW? Before they went to NWA(w/e promotion fumbled it for doing coke on a ppv) and gave it to NXT, they wanted RoH but Tony told them no, hoping WBD wanted RoH. Problem is WBD has been made it known they dont want shyt to do with RoH. That first run where they had Jericho as RoH champ and on tv weekly WBD suits had to force Khan to stop putting RoH on their network. Thats why you didnt see RoH shyt for a while and Jericho dropped the title.

2. Probably ego or some shyt.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
where the fukk is Council Bluffs, Iowa :mjlol:

I don't know their finances, but it seems they should limit their touring, and maybe become a studio show. I don't think Collision and Rampage should be shows that are worth touring across the country for. It would make more sense to film these shows at a studio and only travel for certain tours they do. I am not sure how dynamite is doing in that regard, but possibly could consider something similar for that too. I just know Collision and Rampage should not be a show you travel across the country for

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I don't know their finances, but it seems they should limit their touring, and maybe become a studio show. I don't think Collision and Rampage should be shows that are worth touring across the country for. It would make more sense to film these shows at a studio and only travel for certain tours they do. I am not sure how dynamite is doing in that regard, but possibly could consider something similar for that too. I just know Collision and Rampage should not be a show you travel across the country for

they basically are becoming a studio show this summer, they are doing like 5 or 6 Collisions in a row in some video game arena in Dallas

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Khan buying ROH just shows what a complete mark he is
I get it wasn't that expensive but he clearly had no plans cause they're barely done anything with it

They fukked up not doing a real brand split between Dynamite and Collision. Say what you want about the brand split of Raw & Smackdown, and how it's been handled, but the brand split has made it so WWE can sell each show off as separate parts rather than one whole package, which increases the value of each one.
The roster is absolutely big enough to do it

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I think he thought the ROH tape library would be more valuable than it is, that streamers would line up to pay him 8 figures so they could show matches of people who went on to be stars in VFW halls and shyt.

Even the Peacock deal is much more about the PLE's and not the tape library (a tape library WAY more valuable than ROH's no less)

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I think he thought the ROH tape library would be more valuable than it is, that streamers would line up to pay him 8 figures so they could show matches of people who went on to be stars in VFW halls and shyt.

Even the Peacock deal is much more about the PLE's and not the tape library (a tape library WAY more valuable than ROH's no less)
I remember when he first bought it ppl were saying it was a bad deal because he paid more for it than what WWE paid for WCW's library(or something like that, not sure if they counted inflation or w/e).

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when he first bought it ppl were saying it was a bad deal because he paid more for it than what WWE paid for WCW's library(or something like that, not sure if they counted inflation or w/e).

Because they lost the deal on Turner television, WCW’s IP wasn’t worth shyt and was sold for 2.5 million. Khan paid 10x more for ROH.