TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Losing his booker of the year award must have fried TK’s brain because giving this away on free television is wild :ohhh:

and that is all the exposition you'll ever get. Half of the "Mexican national tag champions". Which... honestly sounds like a pretty fukkin nothin happenin ass title.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
TK got son out here looking like a fukking goofball

They sayin he lookin like a long lost member of the spirit squad :mjlol:

Bummy Okada shyt :wow: :

If AEW expects us to believe these guys are big time, then Tony Khan needs to stop letting them appear on tv in street clothes. If a TNA or WWE wrestler is on tv without their gear, then they're either wearing their merch or clothing that fits their gimmick, i.e. Miz's suits or PCO's straight jacket.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
and that is all the exposition you'll ever get. Half of the "Mexican national tag champions". Which... honestly sounds like a pretty fukkin nothin happenin ass title.
You might enjoy checking out new experiences + entire worlds of international graps out there, I think learning about them is fun. All wrestling is awesome; I hope you enjoy whatever you like, + maybe someday you'll be interested in wider circles!

Daps
You might enjoy checking out new experiences + entire worlds of international graps out there, I think learning about them is fun. All wrestling is awesome; I hope you enjoy whatever you like, + maybe someday you'll be interested in wider circles!
All these wider worlds and they just have the same match where they kick out of dueling Canadian destroyers every time.

Globalization :blessed:

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

"Hmmmph, I thought we were getting man meat!"

Kenny Omega Wrestling GIF - Kenny Omega Wrestling Aew GIFs