TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Best we could get is Joe bringing out the best out of HOOK. If HOOK doesn't show out in this we'll have to have that conversation :francis:.

Pillman Jr went to nxt and immediately looks 100x better than anyone in aew. Absolutely no one should be judged negatively in aew because tony khan is God awful.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
TK is ridiculous for even getting involved in this BS.

Has nobody complaining about Jinder (or Hook) getting title shots been to a house show before? Title shots happen all the time with no build up... always have.

It's a nothing argument for nobodies to get themselves all angry about for no good reason - TK is embarrassing himself by even acknowledging it.

Bischoff is just a bottom-feeder... man should probably be on the entire industry's block list. :scust:

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:
All jokes aside, I'm genuinely thankful AEW exists. Besides the obvious benefits that competition forces in terms of the pursuit of quality from the leading company and employee treatment and contract negotiations, there's another positive that doesn't get talked about enough. Their existence gives people who like this style of wrasslin their own place to see it instead of hijacking the shows that I prefer because they aren't doing this.

I think Tony just needs to get his promotion into buildings that are appropriately sized, get someone who isn't worried about their friendships to handle booking, and reign in costs where the company can be profitable. Let AEW continue to be the super indy alternative... just do a better job from a management perspective while furthering that direction.

I agree with you. If the booking was much better, I can overlook a lot of the spotfest and dumb Indy stuff they do at times. AEW was great coming out of the pandemic until sometime after Revolution ‘22 and then they started going downhill. Hoping with the pressure of trying to score a new tv contract, that TK reflects and makes the product better.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TK is ridiculous for even getting involved in this BS.

Has nobody complaining about Jinder (or Hook) getting title shots been to a house show before? Title shots happen all the time with no build up... always have.

It's a nothing argument for nobodies to get themselves all angry about for no good reason - TK is embarrassing himself by even acknowledging it.

Bischoff is just a bottom-feeder... man should probably be on the entire industry's block list. :scust:

I haven’t seen anyone complain about Hook, but then again I don’t go onto Reddit or the neckbeard side of twitter. I don’t have a problem with that. TK’s point would be valid, if this was 2 years ago, when Daniel Garcia, Lee Moriaty, Takeshya, etc would lose a match to someone and then get a match with the champion next week just because the champion wanted to work those talents.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Pillman Jr went to nxt and immediately looks 100x better than anyone in aew. Absolutely no one should be judged negatively in aew because tony khan is God awful.
No the fukk he doesn’t. :mjlol:

He’s improved a bit in the ring, but the match with Dragon Lee was :trash: Dude was sloppy at times. His only decent match was against Melo and it was because Melo is talented and Lil Brian had to look decent in a PLE.