TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

Wasn’t it supposed to be flair’s big homecoming? 😂

They need to adjust the size of the photos on promo images. Joes the fukking champ he should be bigger.
Can't imagine if WWE were to buy a nfl team and extend the beef fukkery beyond the squared circle. :mjlol:
At one point I kind of thought that was Vince ultimate plan with cashing out. Now who knows.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
And both are rehashes of Batista in Evolution and Mankind in the corporation.
Those are some old ass angles so that's not the problem (99% of every wrestling angle is a repeat from other eras). Rehashing them three times in your own promotion in less that 2 year is the problem.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

:scust:
All jokes aside, I'm genuinely thankful AEW exists. Besides the obvious benefits that competition forces in terms of the pursuit of quality from the leading company and employee treatment and contract negotiations, there's another positive that doesn't get talked about enough. Their existence gives people who like this style of wrasslin their own place to see it instead of hijacking the shows that I prefer because they aren't doing this.

I think Tony just needs to get his promotion into buildings that are appropriately sized, get someone who isn't worried about their friendships to handle booking, and reign in costs where the company can be profitable. Let AEW continue to be the super indy alternative... just do a better job from a management perspective while furthering that direction.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This idiot back wilding on Twitter :snoop:
jack-nicholson-jack.gif