TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

TL15

Veteran
Daps
:beli:

[Black Wrestler debuts]

Ya'll: Yo [Black Wrestler] should do X to [Black Wrestler] and have a program with [Black Wrestler] then join a Faction with [Black Wrestler] + [Black Wrestler] + [Black Wrestler] and have [Black Wrestler] + [Black Wrestler] screw each other...

This is why I want Jade far away from Bianca

Ya'll really want Jade to cut Bianca iconic braid...because she's black, for a cheap pop

I mean who really cares :mjlol:

Have her join Charlotte.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

[Black Wrestler debuts]

Ya'll: Yo [Black Wrestler] should do X to [Black Wrestler] and have a program with [Black Wrestler] then join a Faction with [Black Wrestler] + [Black Wrestler] + [Black Wrestler] and have [Black Wrestler] + [Black Wrestler] screw each other...

Ya'll really want Jade to cut Bianca iconic braid...because she's black, for a cheap pop

You Serious? Bianca Is The Most Beloved Female Face On The Roster, She Got The Kids In The Palm Of Her Hand, It’s A Great Way To Get Heat On Jade

Not Gonna Be As Big A Deal Attacking Charlotte Or Becky To Me

Baylee Is A Heel

Got Nothing To Do W Just Program Her W Another Black Wrestler

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You Serious? Bianca Is The Most Beloved Female Face On The Roster, She Got The Kids In The Palm Of Her Hand, It’s A Great Way To Get Heat On Jade

Not Gonna Be As Big A Deal Attacking Charlotte Or Becky To Me

Baylee Is A Heel

Got Nothing To Do W Just Program Her W Another Black Wrestler
:beli: faaarrr away from Bianca

Hope Bianca stays out til Wrestlemania

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

[Black Wrestler debuts]

shyts disgusting and in creative. Realistically you put them on two diff shows

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
shyts disgusting and in creative. Realistically you put them on two diff shows
Nah nah nah breh :childplease:

You have her whoop Bianca ass, cut her braid off, drag her to the parking lot and hit her with a car like Rikishi did and have her do it for the Rock...to main event Wrestlemania...I mean, it'll be great heat :troll:

:snoop:

I get everyone is excited, but, Bianca legit is the only "black girl" on either show and apparently I'm just seeing things because everyone wants her to put over a below average ring worker with a "look" (which I do not deny is great) because they both black

Have Chuck ass put her over...ole take a year break, win the title in 5 mins, then take another break after Wrestlemania to get ANOTHER shot...I forgot, did she even get pinned win Bianca won? :dahell:

Bianca got a monster run and lost the title at the right time...leave her legacy be

Daps
It would be huge for Jade and easily make her Bianca’s arch nemesis. I don’t see what the problem is. TBH, it’s already a suspension of disbelief that nobody hasn’t cut that shyt off by now anyway :russ: .

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
It would be huge for Jade and easily make her Bianca’s arch nemesis. I don’t see what the problem is. TBH, it’s already a suspension of disbelief that nobody hasn’t cut that shyt off by now anyway :russ: .

I don't think it will happen unless Bianca signs off on it. Kinda like how Becky got her haircut because she was looking for a change anyway

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
You have her whoop Bianca ass, cut her braid off, drag her to the parking lot and hit her with a car like Rikishi did and have her do it for the Rock...to main event Wrestlemania...I mean, it'll be great heat :troll:
If this happened it'd be the most (could argue first) memorable thing either of them have done.

I'm not a child and I don't have children so I can't speak to Bianacas popularity with them, but it seems like it's true. She might just be on the Cena tip where they'll never turn her heel or have her do anything interesting because they're making too much money with her swinging around 10 pounds of fake hair every week and smiling or whatever.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

I would've been cool if Bayley did it when Damage Control was beefin' with her...because it's Bayley

Daps
I don't think it will happen unless Bianca signs off on it. Kinda like how Becky got her haircut because she was looking for a change anyway
Yeah I don’t see it happening either unless she gets tired off it and wants to try something new. I can see her doing it for Jade though but someone like Rhea or Charlotte, naw.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

[Black Wrestler debuts]

Yeahhh I never understood this push for black talent to be heel with black talent, and group up with black talent, while being heel with black talent. This is one of the reasons why The New Day was reinvented.

I remember when folks wanted this wild militant Coli breh stable, and the moment they did a 180, folks were bytching and saying all sorts of "c00ns". Yet, in the upcoming years, they took that gimmick and made it gold.

I just want Jade to be some sort of Alpha Woman. I'm talking a reinvention. Make her the epitome of a female Chad. Like the memes with dude with the beard and muscles.

Just imagine CHHar cutting a boring ass promo on Jade while Jade looking like:

chad.gif

Like lets think out of the box. Jade in AEW was amazing, but the book, the fukking fanbase, and Tony's obsession with not giving black talent anything other than the night shift made her growth hit a screeching halt. I will never forgive the cocksucker for having Jade lose in 10 seconds to Snacklander because cheap pop.