TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 575 DAYS/82 WEEKS)

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It’s crazy how roh/aew don’t try any new shyt or take any chances. They should be throwing shyt at the wall tryna see if they can get something to catch on but their shows are legit the same shyt every week. Everything just stale as hell

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
AEW has reportedly released their VP of Post-Production Kevin Sullivan. Dave Meltzer reports that the company let Sullivan, who is no relation to the wrestler of the same name, go on Monday. Fightful has confirmed the report.

There’s no word on the reason for the exit, though it is known that SVP Mike Mansury made the call to release Sullivan. Sullivan was with AEW since October of 2019 and came to AEW from Impact Wrestling, where he was VP of Production as well as an executive producer and more.

Sullivan runs a post-production studio in Nashville, Tennessee. Meltzer notes that he was highly thought of in AEW and there are “a lot of questions” around what happened other than the feeling that the original AEW has changed quite a bit.

itiswhatitis

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like Tony would be a 10/10 heel owner but he wants to be liked too much

If Tony embraced villainy and gave us his version of 98 McMahon, we would fukkin cook

I agree. Him leaning into the rich kid “I own your ass, you belong to me because I pay you” gimmick would actually be good. Play a chicken shyt heel and maybe get someone over 5’8” over to be his bodyguard and you might have someone watch that shyt

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I feel like Tony would be a 10/10 heel owner but he wants to be liked too much

If Tony embraced villainy and gave us his version of 98 McMahon, we would fukkin cook

Bro that shyt would be a car crash.

He's horrible in front of the camera.

Vince was always a natural performer even when he was just a play by play announcer or coming out to introduce Wrestlemania.

Some people have it and some don't. Tony Khan definitely doesn't have it.

But I'd definitely watch just for the fukkery if he did the heel authority figure gimmick.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

1. Why would you say this?
2. Doesnt this paint you in a bad light (business wise)? Are you that desperate for money you would put aside your morales to have Flair on tv? It was odd when he kept brining up Vince being in trouble for sexual assaults, but then has Flair on TV. Guess this explains it.