TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City

It’s pretty simple. You bring a product to a place it’s never been to a crowd that has never seen it and it will become a spectacle off the presence alone. It was very clear off just the card those seats weren’t being filled out of legit excitement for the product. This aint nothing but the traveling McRib to them out there.

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
Yeah dude was dead to me when he did that lame shyt. Nevermind a cross event to at least make the roster look somewhat strong (we all know AEW roster are full blown legendary Dark Souls mode when it comes down to different promotions), but the fact that he got on that damn show and promoted Dub in the darkest timeframe, allowed Omega to go over without no sort of getback beyond the obvious Christian Cade victory (since he was on the Dub and had IMPACT ties).

They somehow fukked over the ratings and raped the company of its some of their production crew. Straight up grimey shyt, but I digress because I do not want to shake trees today :unimpressed:

Didn’t even let the guys Kenny were feuding with
show up on tv to confront him. They also had weekly segments of AEW shytting on Impact which led to nowhere :martin:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Didn’t even let the guys Kenny were feuding with
show up on tv to confront him. They also had weekly segments of AEW shytting on Impact which led to nowhere :martin:

Seriously, the biggest fumble of something that could have been major for both companies just laid out on the table to go to waste. Imagine, Moose and em going on Dynamite and fukking up shyt with Scott D Amore on the stick :wow: .

Gold man...gold.

Sure, IMPACT can lose, but at least let the company look like some sort of threat. Imagine if the NOAH/NJPW feuds end up with NJPW going on the N1 and promoting the G1 and Wrestle Kingdom, while squashing the ace for the company.

Its bad business and makes you look like a warped egotistical twerp.

Hell, Bischoff at least allowed the NJPW brehs to balanced out the matches with WCW, despite stealing the NWO gimmick from the company. Just an overall goofy for such shyt.

He means well for his company as far as events and etc, but if I ran a promotion and he hits me up...he's going to be tone :camby:. I'm not letting my marsupials get buried by those frail skinny fat humans.

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Expected this because nobody gaf about Dennis Rodman in 2023. Should’ve tried to get a current athlete from the city but like a mark Tony settles for a callback to something from 20+ years ago
The Bulls last championship was 25 years ago. Bring out Michael Cooper to draw in LA, Snow crehs.