TONY KHAN STINKS! (TK ⛷️❄️ BINGES ON OFFER FROM WBD; WEMBLEY TURNSTILE COUNT = 46K 😢; DYNAMITE NO MILLION WATCH: 568 DAYS/81 WEEKS)

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
This company is going down the drain :francis:

And every time there's a reminder their stans always generate an excuse. It's the NBA, it's the Olympics, it's the US Open, Trump, the News, Kendrick, Taylor Swift concerts, the weather.

Always a fukking excuse but if these people really loved AEW they would take their fingers out of their ears and admit that this company is spiralling, and the sooner you can admit that the sooner you can demand changes and look for solutions.

But no it'll just be more excuses. :unimpressed:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

And every time there's a reminder their stans always generate an excuse. It's the NBA, it's the Olympics, it's the US Open, Trump, the News, Kendrick, Taylor Swift concerts, the weather.

Always a fukking excuse but if these people really loved AEW they would take their fingers out of their ears and admit that this company is spiralling, and the sooner you can admit that the sooner you can demand changes and look for solutions.

I heard someone say there’s 3 things that are killing AEW

1.Tony
2.Young Bucks
3.The Fans

You can’t convince them the company is doing bad without being looked at as a WWE Stan or shill

But Look at the numbers it’s clear as day

Beginning of the year they was averaging 800k viewers than few months later 700k now 600k

They can’t even SELLOUT in CHICAGO of all places anymore

They just had what everyone is claiming is their greatest PPV of all time with BD becoming champion & nobody gives a fukk

Constant talk of a TV deal but nothing to show for it WWE was able to look for a new TV deal & get one no problem they even going to a new network earlier than expected With AEW it’s a whole lot of “See what had Happened Was”

They’re not going to realize it till it’s too late but then again it already is:francis:

Last edited:

get my pool

✶ ✶ ✶ ✶
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

The illest part is from what I can see is they’re not changing anything up, trying new shyt, elevating different people into new spots etc. It’s just the same exact booking that tanked the ratings and attendance in the first place.

Wasting 20-30 minutes of your weekly tv on a heatless match where the outcome doesn’t matter is crazy as hell but they keep doing it for some reason. The booking is legit on some 2010s Vince McMahon shyt but their fanbase has to pretend to like it

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
wtf

The Outrunners are certainly cult favourites in All Elite Wrestling and Ring of Honor, but it seems the ‘Youngest Men Alive’ could potentially also be merchandise machines, according to sales estimates.

A round-up of estimated merch sales numbers across AEW/ROH for the month of August shows that Outrunners are potentially moving more merch than the likes of Swerve Strickland, Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson, and many other main event-level acts.

The estimated numbers come courtesy of Wrestlenomics, with the top 10 sellers for August (in order) being AEW, Will Ospreay, MJF, ROH, Mariah May, Darby Allin, Rob Schamberger, The Outrunners, Bryan Danielson, and Britt Baker.

Whilst this is good news for Turbo Floyd and Truth Magnum, Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter suggests it is an issue when The Outrunners and Schamberger (artist) are outselling the current and previous AEW World Champions, never mind established merchandise movers like The Young Bucks and Orange Cassidy.

This is obviously not undermining the cult-like fervour surrounding The Outrunners, but is more a question of AEW’s marketing and merch teams, if the likes of easily marketable stars like ‘Timeless’ Toni Storm and Mercedes Moné are being outsold by Magnum and Floyd.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
wtf

The Outrunners are certainly cult favourites in All Elite Wrestling and Ring of Honor, but it seems the ‘Youngest Men Alive’ could potentially also be merchandise machines, according to sales estimates.

A round-up of estimated merch sales numbers across AEW/ROH for the month of August shows that Outrunners are potentially moving more merch than the likes of Swerve Strickland, Jon Moxley, Bryan Danielson, and many other main event-level acts.

The estimated numbers come courtesy of Wrestlenomics, with the top 10 sellers for August (in order) being AEW, Will Ospreay, MJF, ROH, Mariah May, Darby Allin, Rob Schamberger, The Outrunners, Bryan Danielson, and Britt Baker.

Whilst this is good news for Turbo Floyd and Truth Magnum, Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter suggests it is an issue when The Outrunners and Schamberger (artist) are outselling the current and previous AEW World Champions, never mind established merchandise movers like The Young Bucks and Orange Cassidy.

This is obviously not undermining the cult-like fervour surrounding The Outrunners, but is more a question of AEW’s marketing and merch teams, if the likes of easily marketable stars like ‘Timeless’ Toni Storm and Mercedes Moné are being outsold by Magnum and Floyd.
It's understandable. The Outrunners have a unique look and a fun gimmick. They're characters, and that's what sells.
The other guys in the bolded section just wrestle. They're all steak, and no sizzle.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Khan's infatuation with the sickos and booking in smark territories led to disaster. Almost as if you need to realize that Daily's Place is the new ECW Arena/Impact zone.
  • Less is more
  • make the crowd come to you and not you throat fukking the crowd (Overexpanding and doing fukking overseas shows without no turning point in the revenue
  • you are still a starting promotion with the same concept as Herb, Jarrett, and countless others (going against the machine without being the alternative)
I get it, I really want a promotion with the energy of WCW, but without the demise of WCW ala AEW. It sucks that the simplest things that Khan and em could do to better the promotion and somewhat turn a profit, is overlooked and overturn because "Fed Bad". What happened to being the change, doing things differently, the sports based theatrics, and so forth?

I'm going to say this until I'm blue in the face, it should have been an annual or bi annual event and not so much a damn promotion from the get-go. The indies would have thrived, WWE would have collapsed (no reason to compete thus Vince still not given a fukk), and the TSC would actually be a unit, instead of this tribal bullshyt that Khan and em gassed about for years :francis:.

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Biggest whiny bytch fanbase I've ever seen
Now you're not allowed to point out the awful attendance LMAO
Suck my fukking dikk

Looks like an Indy show :picard:

For a major company that is not a good thing

But they fan will continue to bury their heads in the sand :francis:

And if I’m a paying fan I should be able to say & post whatever I feel again the whiny fans are what’s killing the company

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I heard someone say there’s 3 things that are killing AEW

1.Tony
2.Young Bucks
3.The Fans

You can’t convince them the company is doing bad without being looked at as a WWE Stan or shill

But Look at the numbers it’s clear as day

Beginning of the year they was averaging 800k viewers than few months later 700k now 600k

They can’t even SELLOUT in CHICAGO of all places anymore

They just had what everyone is claiming is their greatest PPV of all time with BD becoming champion & nobody gives a fukk

Constant talk of a TV deal but nothing to show for it WWE was able to look for a new TV deal & get one no problem they even going to a new network earlier than expected With AEW it’s a whole lot of “See what had Happened Was”

They’re not going to realize it till it’s too late but then again it already is:francis:
You’ve gotta take AEW for what it is. It’s for Tony Khan and the wrestlers he admires. It might as well be on a deserted island somewhere just for his own personal viewing benefit. This is not a legit business in terms of consumer satisfaction or attainable growth.