Tony Atlas - Foot Fetish Exposed.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's something quite off putting about this. I mean to each their own everybody has fetishes. I get that.

but seeing a decorated pro-wrestling/ body building legend posting twitter videos of subpar white women fully clothed stepping on him is just full on struggle mode.

whats the point? is he trying to go viral? stay relevant? does he get more pleasure out of posting them publicly?

like i said to each their own. i dont envy the pro wrestling stars of yesterday. alot of their bodies are in rough shape, CTI, no insurance - there could be any number of ailments and hurdles to overcome in life. but getting stomped on for kinky pleasure and twitter likes - come on. do better tony

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
people still thinking its a foot fetish. Even Tony himself might. But it isn't.
Man has a humiliation/degradation kink, and part of that is probably made better by getting these struggle wimmenz to hit and stand on him - it makes him feel lesser.

Which makes him immediately a terrible source to determine who was and wasn't a racist POS back in those days - asking a man with a desire to be degraded and put down to comment on whether he was ever targetted or undermined or otherwise treated as lesser as a result of his skin color is moot - if he was, he either wouldn't have noticed it as mightily, or he would have been fine with it on some level.

If he enjoys the shyt, to each their own, but I find it odd that he insists on publicizing it.

...unless that's also part of the kink. In which case, drawing attention to it is tantamount o tacit approval, if not participation.

So, in saying that... I'm out on Atlas, bruhs. Mans been an issue since Puerto Rico and Brody, and ain't done much redeemable since, tbh. My hands are wiped of the whole thing.

Sad to see - brotha going out bad. But... he's alive. Unlike many of his contemporaries. And that's a win... I guess.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Real deal wrestling legend and he's out here in public (if you will) kissing the shoes of Milk of Magnesia from Don't be a Menace :snoop: