Tony Atlas - Foot Fetish Exposed.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
WWE Hall of Famer Tony Atlas loves women's feet so much ... he actually pays them to stomp him in the face -- and he's so proud of his masochistic fetish, he willingly shows off video footage of the face torture ... starring himself.

TMZ has obtained video of Atlas at an indie wrestling event in Maine last week -- and in the extremely bizarre clip, Atlas gleefully shares some face-stomping footage with a fellow wrestler ... footage Atlas commissioned himself.

We're told the original video was shot some time in 2005 -- just one year before Atlas (a pre-Hulk wrestling legend) was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame -- and it shows Atlas taking a giant Doc Marten to the dome.

The camera then pans out from the video monitor -- revealing Atlas sporting the world's smuggest grin on his face. You gotta see it to believe it.

And the best part -- we reached out to Atlas this week about the video, and he told TMZ he has absolutely no shame ... and proudly shows off the stomping tape any time he gets the chance. (FYI -- Atlas says he paid the big-booted woman $100 for her services)

Atlas tells us he's not just into terrifyingly large boots either, he loves all kinds of footwear ... especially Vans ... and his ideal woman MUST have oversized feet.

Atlas added, "I, Tony 'Mr. USA' Atlas, WWE Hall of Famer, am free to be me. And there is nothing greater on this Planet Earth than to get kicked and punched in the face by a big-footed girl."

God Bless America.

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

1209-atlas-fetish-launch-2.jpg

Daracell

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone please school me on why Atlas is in the Hall of Fame. How much has he drawn ever in his career?

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Clearly that's more than just a foot fetish. Whatever floats his boat. :manny:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
No wonder he's been broke all these years... Wasted all his money on coke and hookers stomping on him

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
He wrote an autobiography, they have some excerpts at ATLAS: Too Much, Too Soon by Tony Atlas with Scott Teal

Here are a couple:

The boys laugh at a lot of the books written by their peers because everybody writes about how tough they were, or what great workers they were. They don’t reveal their weaknesses, mishaps, stumbles, and falls. I’m not ashamed to talk about those things.
I had (have) a strong foot fetish. Actually, I’m not into bare feet. It’s more of a shoe fetish (tennis shoes, in particular), but feet have to be in the shoes, so I call it a foot fetish.
When I told some of my friends that I was going to write a book, they said, "You had better tell Scott Teal about your foot fetish. If you don’t, nobody will think you really talked to him."
I’m probably the first wrestler to get this personal in their book, but I never hid my fetish. My foot fetish controlled my life. Before he died, Arnold Skaaland told everybody about how I used to bring girls into the dressing room and have them walk on me. If you talk to anybody who knows me, they’ll tell you about it. The wrestlers all saw me get walked on in the dressing rooms. They used to call me a "foot slave." Bill Eadie can testify to hearing Dusty Rhodes (who had a titty and butt fetish) tell me, "Tony Atlas has it made. He will never catch AIDS from having girls walking on him. Tony can get away with things I can’t, too. He can grab any girl by the foot and get away with it, but I can’t grab a girl on the ass. And Tony can get his cookies anywhere. I need a hotel room."

And this :russ::

There were many nights when I would fly into a rage and clear the dressing room. I did that one night and ran everybody out, including Andre the Giant. That night, Lori was waiting for me at the hotel, and she had just bought a new pair of shoes. All I could think about was going to the hotel to party with Lori. I wanted to get walked on.