TONY ALLEN LITERALLY SONNED STEPHEN CURRY AT THE END OF THE GAME THEN CURSED HIM OUT

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
200.gif
Steph better used that shyt as motivation "LIL nikka"

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tony Allen was like "You let this soft nicca Durant take over your team and brick game winning shots? YOU MAD OR NAH?!" :aggie:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
as for the vid in the OP: i dont know what he told him when they were standing there, but reading his lips it looked like he said 'you got me fukked up' before he walked away....all this was a continuation from the previous play (when allen kicked the ball) when allen could be heard yelling 'i dont need no help' while on curry....

side note: phila should really look at how memphis plays the 2 bigs and copy it...keep and play okafor/embiid together...they would be nasty...

Edub

Veteran
Daps
How am I reaching when you are seeing video evidence?

Before he turns to walk away you can clearly see he said "you b*ch".

And before that you can clearly see other players and even crowd members looking to see what was going on because he was cursing him out loudly.
Sorry fam....didn't read you bytch comin from Allen's mount at all:stopitslime:and curry was far from cryin, maybe he looked disappointed, I don't know, cuz his team lost:comeon:.......still, somehow you are making wanting the warriors to lose a wack thing with your over the top bullshyt....and this from a cavs fan. Fall the fukk back nikka:scust:.....does the rest of the NBA exist to you. This shyt is wack as fukk.....:gucci: