Tonight, we feasting: Cowboys vs Eagles Thanksgiving Game Thread

TenChambers

All Star
Daps
:dead:Pitbull got on that Michael from GTA V suit and Neyo dressed like Macaulay Culkin in that old Michael Jackson video

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah but they need to play outside the redzone. If these dudes roast you fukk it but this zone ain't working. The Eagles doing their thing
yea but sanchez has been throwing well out of the pocket outside the redzone so they need to let it persistin the redzone IMO. Cowboys are doing well against the run in the redzone too. Keep em on their heals with the PA and utilzie both Sproles and McCoy. Run Sproles inside even once or twice to catch em off guard.

Sproles has been great running inside this season

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
How can u hate on Pitbull expanding his brand? :manny: the brotha came from the dirt and now he a huge international pop entertainer, him and Flo-rida know how to get the cacs party started :pachaha:, get that money mane
i still remember when Dammit Man came out during the lil jon era. That was my track breh

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I gotta give it to pitbull. He is having the time of his life. Yall remember when this nikka was yelling Gasolina :russ:. Him and Flo-Rida are just eating this POP shyt up.

:dahell:

That was Daddy Yankee breh

Pitbull deserves his props though. Ain't nobody really on his level other than maybe Flo Rida doing his lane.