Tonight, I may have seen the realest **** I've ever seen in my life...

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
sh1t happens every day in detroit. U must have just moved there or summin b

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Lock up your guns? shyt is fukked up on here I swear. Lock up the fukking idiots that allows kids to play around in their house knowing a loaded gun is within reach of 6-7 year olds. Or better still clap them with it.

And come on OP, how can this not change your attitude when something like that has happened right on your door? If the gun was out when your nieces were playing round there...

Yeah...I feel you but like I said, I'm not an advocate for or against b/c I try not to see things as black & white.

On one hand, I see why people refuse to own guns. :ld:

On the other hand, I see why people DO own guns. :leostare:

I personally don't own one and neither do my family members...but I don't know how hard of a stance I'd take on being AGAINST guns if this situation was someone breaking in and killing all those kids as opposed to what actually happened this morning, you know?

I'm in the grey area. :notsure:

I DO agree with you that whoever let the gun(s) get into the hands of the children should be held accountable though. Without a doubt. :smh:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
sh1t happens every day in detroit. U must have just moved there or summin b

:comeon:

Bruh. I've lived here my entire life. The point isn't about it happening every day. No shyt, it happens every day.

The point is about being a few feet away from someone who has no clue what's going on right as they find out their child/child relative has died.

Hearing about tragedy & pain is one thing. Watching tragedy & pain in motion before your own eyes a little different. Someone you don't know dropping to their knees and pounding the concrete in front of your porch doesn't happen on your doorstep everyday, b.

Chris Mauro

Banned
Daps
:comeon:

Bruh. I've lived here my entire life. The point isn't about it happening every day. No shyt, it happens every day.

The point is about being a few feet away from someone who has no clue what's going on right as they find out their child/child relative has died.

Hearing about tragedy & pain is one thing. Watching tragedy & pain in motion before your own eyes a little different. Someone you don't know dropping to their knees and pounding the concrete in front of your porch doesn't happen on your doorstep everyday, b.

they beat my mans Malcolm Shabazz to death in Mexico yesterday, i give zero fuks bout whatever ur talkin bout b

cant believe they killed my nikka :why:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
you live in detroit :merchant:

why you no leave?

I'm saving to move but I'm undecided on where. All of my friends are out west. I have a little family down in Florida, but my mother stays here and she's older (66).

I'm finished with school and paid my student loans off...but I think I'd feel guilty leaving her in the area alone. Her house is paid off and she works for herself with her clientele in the burbs.

I'm just working, saving, and laying low for now...but there's no way I'm raising a family here. :whoa:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I wont even let my kids know I have gun and keep it locked up in a safe under the closet.

still RIP to the kid

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Nicca, what is that on your grass? Is that random trash?

And trim them bushes...